PDA

View Full Version : IMO this sums up how many people and i feel

rko 4 life
06-28-2007, 02:17 AM
at first i didnt want to believe this or say negitive things about benoit i mean after all i cried when i found this out why cant we face benoit is not as good of a person as he was a wrestler. and as good as a wrestler he may of been he should not be celebrated or appriecated

Why not remember Hitler for building Germanys economy, providing thousands of Germans with food, shelter and jobs. There is no double standard about it, Benoit created one hell of a legacy and do a lot for wrestling, but when he bound his wife and killed her plus his seven year old son, he threw it all away

man, like i said in another thread, were all wrestling marks, but fuck wrestling. how many german suplexes does a man have to do in his life to become an excused child murderer? does this exted to micheal jordan, nolan ryan, bill gates and everyone else who did great things in their industry? they get a "kill your family for free" pass?

i dont give a fuck if your a bum on the street, a war hero or a head of state. to murder a young child, your own son takes an unmitigated piece of human shit.

i watched beniot since i was a littyle kid and he was in stampede wrestling. i know exactly what he done as one of the great performers ever. and he undid it all in the ultimate act of cowardice. i mean jesus fuck, looks lke some kids would have been more angry if he jumped to tna rather than asphixiating his wife and son.

if you can look past murdering a 7 year old boy to "what he's done to for the industry" then your sense of reality is fucking warped. end of story.

tell me what you think about what i said

legolas4792
06-28-2007, 02:21 AM
amen brother

Phenomenal One
06-28-2007, 04:08 AM
couldnt of said it better myself, i felt really bad when i first heard of this, now that i hear the details of all of it, it just makes me sick. killing his wife was one thing, but killing a child, let alone his own son, that is a whole nother story all together

Supreme Allah
06-28-2007, 04:16 AM
at first i didnt want to believe this or say negitive things about benoit i mean after all i cried when i found this out why cant we face benoit is not as good of a person as he was a wrestler. and as good as a wrestler he may of been he should not be celebrated or appriecated

Why not remember Hitler for building Germanys economy, providing thousands of Germans with food, shelter and jobs. There is no double standard about it, Benoit created one hell of a legacy and do a lot for wrestling, but when he bound his wife and killed her plus his seven year old son, he threw it all away

man, like i said in another thread, were all wrestling marks, but fuck wrestling. how many german suplexes does a man have to do in his life to become an excused child murderer? does this exted to micheal jordan, nolan ryan, bill gates and everyone else who did great things in their industry? they get a "kill your family for free" pass?

i dont give a fuck if your a bum on the street, a war hero or a head of state. to murder a young child, your own son takes an unmitigated piece of human shit.

i watched beniot since i was a littyle kid and he was in stampede wrestling. i know exactly what he done as one of the great performers ever. and he undid it all in the ultimate act of cowardice. i mean jesus fuck, looks lke some kids would have been more angry if he jumped to tna rather than asphixiating his wife and son.

if you can look past murdering a 7 year old boy to "what he's done to for the industry" then your sense of reality is fucking warped. end of story.

tell me what you think about what i said

You just stole two post from two different members of a other forum (where the admin are the same) and mix it up.Pathetic.

JohnCenaFan28
06-28-2007, 04:29 AM
I don't know what to say...I mean everything you said I agree but I don't want to turn my back on a great wrestler who made wrestling so much better when he was around, but I suppose you're right, him being good in the ring does not mean he's allowed to do what he wants...

MADMAN
06-28-2007, 04:35 AM
Well, its double standard. The "Chris Benoit" character on TV should be remembered as a good wrestler, but the real chris benoit should not be excused. His on screen persona is just a character, and to diminish what his character did would be like dismissing batman if Adam West killed his family

hawk40
06-28-2007, 04:39 AM
Well said. Period.

JohnCenaFan28
06-28-2007, 05:04 AM
I suppose you're right, so I like the Chris Benoit wrestler and feel sorry I won't be seeing him again but I am upset at Chris Benoit in real life, the murderer...I get it now...

cardellray
07-03-2007, 04:26 PM
to this day no one really Knows what went on you are the fickle ass wrestling fan in full form case is still open unlike your mind .......Sad

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
07-03-2007, 05:58 PM
to this day no one really Knows what went

This is a good point I dont think people should make a Proper judgment until all the facts are clear.

Though I have my view :shifty:

Punisher
07-03-2007, 07:06 PM
i agree with you

JohnCenaFan28
07-03-2007, 07:14 PM
I think everyone is confused at what to think about the situation... But from what we know now, I feel the way I posted earlier...

rko 4 life
07-04-2007, 02:35 PM
to this day no one really Knows what went on you are the fickle ass wrestling fan in full form case is still open unlike your mind .......Sad

you are the one with no open mind you asshole how is this case still open benoit is a fn murderer i was trying to avoid the truth at first but we cant

thekris13
07-05-2007, 07:21 AM
Well, its double standard. The "Chris Benoit" character on TV should be remembered as a good wrestler, but the real chris benoit should not be excused. His on screen persona is just a character, and to diminish what his character did would be like dismissing batman if Adam West killed his family

I admire what Benoit did IN THE RING. You cannot look past his wrestling achievements. He is one of the greatest technical wrestlers of all time. But, his acts cannot be excused. It is sad to hear this.

Drhotdog
07-05-2007, 03:39 PM
but admit one thing though: he was the best and gave us some of wrestling greatest matches.