PDA

View Full Version : original raw plans

rko 4 life
06-28-2007, 02:30 AM
Regarding the McMahon "death" angle on Raw last night before news broke out on the sudden death of WWE star Chris Benoit, thus causing the show to be a tribute show, original plans called for the show to end with "federal investigators" arresting Vince's wife Linda McMahon on suspicion of murder.

However, it would later turn out that the incompetent "feds" were wrong. Not on last night's Raw, but on a future episode. The "feds" would then continue their investigation and the storyline would have continued for an indefinite amount of time.

Source: 24wrestling.com

Interesting, I would of liked to of seen how that bad boy turned out.
Shame we never will.

legolas4792
06-28-2007, 02:37 AM
mcmahon is a good man unlike benoit

JohnCenaFan28
06-28-2007, 03:00 AM
^^Isn't that a bit harsh Leg? I wonder who was going to be the one to do it?

Big Evil
06-28-2007, 03:14 PM
a better question would be... what would happen once they pinned it on a superstar? the reason why I say that is because in this business, the storylines always end up in a big match at a PPV. So I'm guessing this would end up like every other feud, where the bad guy gets his ass kicked. A waste if you ask me. Besides, the whole thing was in poor taste anyways.

JohnCenaFan28
06-28-2007, 09:11 PM
It was bad because it dealt with someone dying, but it would have to be a really bad guy and end up either having Shane/Steph/a McMahon representative fight the person who killed him, of course they would make a really stupid explaination on how Vince will return...I just want to know who they planned to do it...

tommy
06-29-2007, 04:26 AM
^^Isn't that a bit harsh Leg? I wonder who was going to be the one to do it?

What's harsh about that? It's the truth.

mindtumer
06-29-2007, 08:38 PM
Has anyone heard who it was supposed to have been?