PDA

View Full Version : After Benoits doctor raided, now missing for a couple of days.

LionDen
06-30-2007, 02:58 PM
There was not a real thread on the doctor being raided, here is what occured a few days ago:

According to FOX Channel 5 out of Atlanta, Georgia, the Drug Enforcement Agency raided the office of Chris Benoit’s personal physician Dr. Phil Astin last night. The raid comes in response to the prescription medication found in Benoit’s home following the double murder suicide tragedy that occurred over the weekend. DEA officers confiscated computers from the office.

Dr. Astin spoke to the media yesterday in regards to Benoit, telling reporters that he had seen Benoit on Friday (the day he allegedly murdered his wife). Astin said that Benoit showed no signs of rage or distress. He also confirmed that Benoit was being treated for a lack of testosterone, which is a side effect from steroid use. The steroids found in Benoit’s home were prescribed by Dr. Astin. Under WWE’s Wellness Policy guidelines, steroids are allowable if there is a legitimate medical reason for the superstar to be taking them.

---------------------------------------

The latest news on this is very intriguing, consodering the doctor has been missing for a couple of days:

The Georgia Wrestling History website is quoting DEA agent Chuvalo Truesdell as stating the Drug Enforcement Agency has taken over the investigation into Dr. Phil Astin, Chris Benoit's physician. The website is reporting the DEA made a forceful entry during their raid earlier today in Astin's mother's home. Neither Dr. Astin nor his mother have been seen for two days, according to the website. You can read their account on the localized ongoing in the investigation at www.GeorgiaWrestling.com.

Black Widow
07-01-2007, 12:05 AM
maybe the doctors guilty or dead :shifty:

Butoden
07-01-2007, 01:09 AM
This is all very suspicious!! No good...

JohnCenaFan28
07-01-2007, 03:24 AM
This is getting VERY weird... I mean wikipedia thing in WWE's headquarters, doctors vanishing... It's all very suspicious...

Ill Will
07-01-2007, 03:27 AM
I really hope this whole thing ends soon. I just want every detail to come so we can start getting over this.

JohnCenaFan28
07-01-2007, 03:38 AM
^^I agree, I'm tired of not being sure what to think of Benoit...