PDA

View Full Version : Backstage News from the Benoit RAW, Dibiase, More

bad_meetz_evil
07-03-2007, 07:42 AM
- Ted DiBiase was backstage at Raw last week. On Nancy Grace last night, he said he is now a full time minister, and joined the show from Louisville.

DiBiase said he knew Benoit for 10 years. “A great guy,” said DiBiase of Benoit. DiBiase said he was totally dedicated to the trade, and helped young wrestlers. He said he admired Benoit. He said he had just arrived in Corpus Christi, Texas for Raw when word of Chris’s death flittered in.

He said people were crying, including himself. He said there was no speculation at the time, and heard rumors hours later of the ruling in the case. DiBiase said he didn’t talk to Vince McMahon that night. He was scheduled to do a cameo that night and instead they did a three hour Benoit tribute. DiBiase said wrestlers were allowed to go home or do tribute interviews.

Credit: W-E

LionDen
07-03-2007, 02:33 PM
Got to love the media earlier on hating the WWE for doing the show before they found out all the facts and that the WWE did not know the full story. I have lost so much respect for a few media outlets from this incident, certainly makes me think on when they first report an incident.

krayzeebabi420
07-04-2007, 10:48 PM
hahaha DiBiase is a minister!!!! funny to hear that....

carletonsean
07-05-2007, 01:07 AM
The United States media has now become totally incompetent and
the only thing that is important to them are their precious ratings it disgusts me.