PDA

View Full Version : my ecw

ray ray
07-07-2007, 05:05 PM
I know you all hear about everyone is gonna wanna change ecw i see it like this vince should have just let paul heyman run it his way it a shame that vince had to dip his hand in it sure it was the new breed unleashed but they could have did better by letting ecw doing dec 2 dis they 're way leave ecw alone it ecw give it a tag team division that way we cant see the full blooded italians job to everyone bring back doring&roadkill and and ashley with them resign rvd and sabu then i'll add bill alphonso bring in joe gertner as color anylist along wit joey style and tazz a 3 man team more extreme expose . try to convince the impact player to return making them a top heel group in ecw super crazy sandman and cryme tyme could be used in ecw

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
07-07-2007, 05:35 PM
This is in the wrong section post it in the General WWE section

J-man
07-07-2007, 05:44 PM
No, this should go in Creative probably, or as Phenomenal AJ said, General WWE

bad_meetz_evil
07-07-2007, 09:33 PM
*Moved to Dicussion*.

XXKSXX
07-08-2007, 03:14 PM
Get over it the old ECW is never coming back lol and thats basically what u are asking for.

tommy
07-08-2007, 03:15 PM
First, that was one of the hardest posts to read that I've ever seen. Try to type properly.

Second, they DID let Paul Heyman do what he wanted for December to Dismember. It sucked. No one liked it, and it got him fired.

Third, ECW does not need a tag team division. Period. Too many belts already.

ray ray
07-08-2007, 09:47 PM
i think a tag divison will help bring some new talent im not asking for the old ecw just this version to be better that all

JohnCenaFan28
07-09-2007, 03:42 AM
I think Johnny Nitro has saved ECW to the best possible way it could be saved...

XXKSXX
07-09-2007, 02:38 PM
i think a tag divison will help bring some new talent im not asking for the old ecw just this version to be better that all

You actually have to have tag teams to have a belt on ECW lol. I happen to like the way it is set up right now.

Brayels
07-09-2007, 06:36 PM
I think Johnny Nitro has saved ECW to the best possible way it could be saved...Just by being the ECW champ?

ray ray
07-10-2007, 04:15 AM
yes i think nitro has what it take to be a top guy but let add jeff hardy all raw is doing is jobbing him to other's and why not umaga he would fit in well

thekris13
07-10-2007, 10:30 PM
Give me a break. ECW is dead, and will not come back. This ECW is fine the way it is, it's just not ECW. Quit complaining, cause we the fans still have RAW which will always be the shit!