PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Nash in Hollywood, Mike Tenay's Brother Passes Away, More News

Flair Country
07-07-2007, 06:19 PM
- The Movie "DOA: Dead or Alive," opened in limited release on 6/15 and took in $260,713. Kevin Nash appears in the movie as a main character. It costs $21 million to make the movie.

- There is heat on both Ron Killings and Konnan for their recent departures. Both still own the company money for their surgeries (both were loaned money). Konnan had a valid contract, and walked out before an already written television taping. There were threats of legal action being taken.

- Frank Wycheck received univeral praise for how he handled himself outside the ring, and for his in ring performance at the Slammiversary PPV.

- Sad news. Mike Tenay's 43 year old brother-in-law recently passed away. Our condolences go out to the Mike Tenay family.

Gerweck

Butoden
07-07-2007, 06:28 PM
Oh that's sad news for Mike, I hope he is okay. As for Konnan and Killings leaving without paying TNA back that is mean, I wonder if they planned to pay it back or left and don't plan to pay it back but I Guess its the second thing :(