PDA

View Full Version : Lawler Says Steroid Use Not Rampant In Wrestling

bad_meetz_evil
07-07-2007, 10:30 PM
MyFoxMemphis.com has an interview with Jerry "The King" Lawler up where he says that steroid and drug use isn't any worse in wrestling than any other section of life. He also said he never touched or seen steroids in his life. "Are there wrestlers out there who have been involved or do drugs? Of course, but that's in every segment of society," he said.

To read the full article, click here (http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=3671140&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1)

Source: PWInsider

LionDen
07-08-2007, 12:28 AM
He is right, maybe the DEA and government should look at body buiding a little harder where it all really began and is rampant today. I am quite surprised body building has not been brought up.

jarry
07-08-2007, 04:38 AM
i agree with that
with evry sport nearly there r ppl who take steroids

LionDen
07-08-2007, 05:21 PM
i agree with that
with evry sport nearly there r ppl who take steroids

Yeah, WWE have a problem since it was in the spotlight before for roids. Thing is though, these guys do not really compete like baseball, football and body building. No major prize money etc. I admit that roids and the rigours of travel in the WWE can be stressful for the wrestlers and I do think they should have time off during the year but these men are grown men. They are not little boys and no one should be blamed for what they do to their bodies except for themselves. What the media and government are doing to the WWE is wrong IMO and they should be concentrating on the suppliers and maybe trying to help the individuals themselves.