PDA

View Full Version : Wrestlers on Larry King Live discussing Benoit Family tragedy - This Monday

bad_meetz_evil
07-07-2007, 10:31 PM
WWE Champion John cena has been added to this Monday Nights "Lary King Live" on CNN discussing the Benoit Family Tragedy. So far the list of wrestlers who have been confirmed for the show are:

Bret Hart
Chris Jericho
Marc Mero
Ted Dibiase

Update:

WWE champion John Cena has been added to this Monday's Larry King Live on CNN, discussing the Benoit tragedy. Bret Hart, Chris Jericho, Marc Mero and Ted DiBiase had been previously scheduled for the show, but CNN is now listing Hart, Cena and Jericho as guests. Cena's addition would explain the change in the Raw main event this coming Monday. King Booker will take on Lashley to open the show now.

hitmanHBK
07-08-2007, 01:26 AM
man i can't wait to hear of the hitman

LionDen
07-08-2007, 02:58 AM
WWE champion John Cena has been added to this Monday's Larry King Live on CNN, discussing the Benoit tragedy. Bret Hart, Chris Jericho, Marc Mero and Ted DiBiase had been previously scheduled for the show, but CNN is now listing Hart, Cena and Jericho as guests. Cena's addition would explain the change in the Raw main event this coming Monday. King Booker will take on Lashley to open the show now.

Phenomenal One
07-08-2007, 04:51 AM
i think i'm going to watch this, it should be interesting to hear what they all have to say

LionDen
07-08-2007, 08:56 PM
I am interested to see what Cena will say. Bret will say Benoit was not a monster and he will wait for the final reports to come in before judging or atleast something to that effect. Cena will be careful what he says and will probably have a bit of positive things to say about the WWE and steroids. Jericho will be like Bret and say good things about Benoit.