PDA

View Full Version : Steve Austin Returning as RAW GM?

Black Widow
07-08-2007, 07:38 PM
- As previously posted on WrestleNewz.com, talk of The Undertaker appearing at The Great American Bash is being thrown around. Three other superstars who may make appearances at the bash are Rey Mysterio, Triple H and Steve Austin.

- An indy wrestler in Florida who goes by the in-ring name of The Sheik, actually asked permission to use the name and gimmick from former ECW star Sabu and the family of The Original Sheik, Ed Farhart

- Speaking of Austin, there were talks recently of bringing him in to RAW in some kind of General Manager role. That idea was originally brought up while the Vince Death angle was still hot, so no word if its still being considered.

source: wrestlenewz.com

AFC1986
07-08-2007, 08:24 PM
i think it would be a good idea to have austin be the general manager as raw is a bit boring at the moment and he would be definitely make the show interesting

Bad Boy
07-08-2007, 08:27 PM
Austin would def be the best choice, it wud give Raw huge excitement and make it watchable...

bpjd
07-09-2007, 12:07 AM
Austin would be the best choice cuz you never know what's going to happen = ratings boost. More importantly, you never know when he's gonna open a can of whoop a$$. With Coachman, you pretty much always know what he's gonna do and say.

Slayer_X
07-09-2007, 12:20 AM
be nice to have austin around.

legolas4792
07-09-2007, 02:16 AM
that would bring alot of excitement to to show if austin is gm

bballkid102003
07-09-2007, 05:34 AM
It would be great if Austin would be Raws GM. It would be like when he came out in Lance Storms Matches and Yell Boring!

XXKSXX
07-09-2007, 01:21 PM
It would be nice to see Austin around for awhile but would he want to? I mean the guy loves wrestling he lived for it. I'm sure he still does and I think it would probably kill him inside by watching it in person and interacting with the other wrestlers. It would make him want to wrestle again and he can't.

Brayels
07-09-2007, 06:44 PM
It would be good to see.

Jodes
07-09-2007, 08:20 PM
It would be nice to see Austin around for awhile but would he want to? I mean the guy loves wrestling he lived for it. I'm sure he still does and I think it would probably kill him inside by watching it in person and interacting with the other wrestlers. It would make him want to wrestle again and he can't.

gotta agree with ya Corey.

thekris13
07-09-2007, 09:03 PM
Only good could come from Austin coming back...