PDA

View Full Version : Huge Update On The Future Of Undertaker

Phenomenal One
07-09-2007, 07:41 PM
The Phenom of WWE, the Undertaker is planning yet another return to the ring later this year, but it may be his final run.

The Dead Man badly tore his biceps in April before Backlash and had surgery that doctors predicted would keep him out of action for upto 8 months. He was World Heavyweight Champion at the time of his injury and ironically was booked for the first long title reign of his career. The current plan is for The Undertaker to return to wrestling by November, in time for the Survivor Series.

As for life after wrestling, he is already getting involved in developing real estate. He and his business partner Scott Everhart recently completed the construction of a $2.7 million upscale office building located in Loveland, Colorado.

Undertaker was quoted recently saying that being a star on TV is something that will help him with his future business. "By no means does it seal the deal, but people do want to sit down and talk with you. It helps us get to meet a lot of people and know what we're trying to get accomplished."

source: sescoops.com

legolas4792
07-09-2007, 07:44 PM
undertaker is a smart man that is why he will be rich for life

Jodes
07-09-2007, 07:50 PM
well i hope he is back to 100% by then. cant wait for his return.

flamesoffury
07-09-2007, 08:00 PM
son of a bitch.. i should have bought those tickets for survivor series.. i mean, there are tickets left but it's all upper level section.

thekris13
07-09-2007, 09:05 PM
Damn, this might be his last run? I can't imagine wrestling without the Deadman...

JohnCenaFan28
07-10-2007, 04:33 AM
Undertaker is a great guy! He's a great wrestler and seems to be really smart by preparing for life after wrestling!