PDA

View Full Version : Update on Evan Meyers' neck injury

LionDen
07-09-2007, 08:59 PM
Dear wrestling fans,

I spoke with Evan Myers earlier today and he has told me that he will be issuing a formal statement within the next few days regarding what happened this past weekend, his condition and his future. All that I know thus far is that Myers has sustained a compression of the C-4 and C-5 vertebrate in his neck as well as a possible fracture in his C-5. MRI and CAT Scan results are still being waited on and I do not want to speculate anything further until I and everyone else hear it directly from Evan Myers.

As owner of BODYSLAM Wrestling and a close personal friend of Mr. Myers, I have been given the assignment from him to constantly check and monitor his MySpace account and his personal E-Mail account as it has been swarmed with numerous messages concerning this very unfortunate ordeal. For everyone that has sent anything to Evan through those two accounts, please be assured that he is getting your messages from me directly and he will be responding to you when he can. If anyone would like to send well wishes you may do so by visiting Evan's MySpace page at www.MySpace.com/gnfr. Please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers during this very difficult time.

Thank You,

-Glenn Ulrich
Owner: BODYSLAM Wrestling Organization