Black Widow
07-11-2007, 12:10 AM
United States Champion

MVP vs. Matt Hardy

announced on SD!

so this is hardys big push :think:

yankeesman77
07-11-2007, 12:57 AM
Who know, Michael Hays is actually using the U.S Title correctly and thats like a stone to hop over to the World Heavyweight Title range. But Hardy Deserves it and him with MVP together should put on a great match with more time.

JohnCenaFan28
07-11-2007, 07:06 AM
I hope Matt Hardy loses... He doesn't deserve it at all, he doesn't even deserve a job in WWE... He is NOT entertaining or skilled and ruined Lita's wrestling career...Matt Hardy is unprofessional and should have never been re-hired... He lives off of Jeff Hardy's popularity and does nothing 'extreme' anymore...

heartbreakkid
07-11-2007, 10:50 AM
I hope Matt Hardy loses... He doesn't deserve it at all, he doesn't even deserve a job in WWE... He is NOT entertaining or skilled and ruined Lita's wrestling career...Matt Hardy is unprofessional and should have never been re-hired... He lives off of Jeff Hardy's popularity and does nothing 'extreme' anymore...

Yeh I don't really agree with that. Hardy is one of the most exciting and dynamic superstars on the roster. He may have had personal problems, but everyone does and everyone deserves a second chance. I mean if WWE didn't give anyone a second chance would wouldn't have:

1- Hulk Hogan
2- Shawn Michaels
3- Stone Cold
4- Rany Orton
5- Edge

All of these people have made mistakes, and I admire hardy for sorting himself out and getting back on track.

I respect you opinion and I see where your comming from but I don't agree with it.

Triple X
07-11-2007, 12:34 PM
its gonna be good match but not great and im sure mvp is gonna win he is better and he is getting very huge push in his early days now in wwe, im sure he is gonna be big in future

DEMON
07-12-2007, 01:55 PM

Yeh I don't really agree with that. Hardy is one of the most exciting and dynamic superstars on the roster. He may have had personal problems, but everyone does and everyone deserves a second chance. I mean if WWE didn't give anyone a second chance would wouldn't have:

1- Hulk Hogan
2- Shawn Michaels
3- Stone Cold
4- Rany Orton
5- Edge
All of these people have made mistakes, and I admire hardy for sorting himself out and getting back on track.

I respect you opinion and I see where your comming from but I don't agree with it.

and how did he "ruin Litas career"?He's not the one that got her injured,or decided that she should quit after her contract expired!Nor is he the one who made her cheat on him with one of his best friends!
She did all of that ALL on her own!

Like "heartbreakkid" said,I respect your opinion,but to be honest with ya,I DON'T see where your coming from on that subject!

And "HBK",lets not forget...
Kevin Nash/Scott Hall/HHH(he was just another jobber in the old NWA/WCW days!"Terraryzin"...PLEASE!):shock:/The Ultimate Warrior/"Mr.Perfect"Curt Hennig/Mick Foley(again just another guy that got his name for doing reckless things!)/KANE(how many gimmicks did he go trough before becoming KANE?"Dr.Issac Yankem" ring a bell anyone?)/and lets not forget The Undertaker:bow:(again another midcarder for NWA/WCW!):shock:.

lets face it,if it wasn't for WWE giving second chances we surely wouldn't have MOST of the great talent that we have today.

koryoreo
07-19-2007, 08:58 PM
hardy deserves it