PDA

View Full Version : Backstage News on Jeff Jarrett

Flair Country
07-11-2007, 11:11 PM
There were plans for Jeff Jarrett to win the TNA World Heavyweight title in the near future. This could still be happening at some point in 2007.

Jarrett was originally scheduled to be the mystery opponent in the King of the Mountain match.

TNAWrestlingNews

W-OLF
07-12-2007, 12:22 AM
As always thanks for the info.

Garden State Saint
07-12-2007, 02:52 AM
Sounds like a flimsy baseless rumor but yeah I did imagine him being the fifth guy in the KOTM match.

XXKSXX
07-14-2007, 05:17 PM
I like Jeff as TNA champion so I have no problem with him winning the title belt.

koryoreo
07-19-2007, 08:37 PM
jeff has always been the most stable champ for tna and is by far their best heel

Will
07-19-2007, 10:48 PM
There is a huge problem with Jeff being the champ. He isn't a draw and he doesn't get reactions from the crowd. Well, not reactions that are positive for the business. There is heel heat and then there is "we just want you off our screens" heat, and thats what Jeff gets. TNA has recently been the most successful, ratings wise, in their history. Its no coincidence that it is during Jeff's first prolonged absence.

Butoden
07-20-2007, 12:03 AM
Jarrett actually got everyone in tears at the Slammiversary Pay Per View if u guys remember? It's a face turn and a succesful one although there are unfortunate circumstances involved.

Will
07-20-2007, 02:50 AM
Jarrett actually got everyone in tears at the Slammiversary Pay Per View if u guys remember? It's a face turn and a succesful one although there are unfortunate circumstances involved.

Who wouldn't get sympathy when they are talking about their dead wife who just lost a long bout with cancer? Jarrett could have beaten a puppy with a barb wire wrapped baseball bat the entire time he was talking and he still would have got sympathy.

Vinnyspapa
07-20-2007, 06:43 AM
Who wouldn't get sympathy when they are talking about their dead wife who just lost a long bout with cancer? Jarrett could have beaten a puppy with a barb wire wrapped baseball bat the entire time he was talking and he still would have got sympathy.

That would have been one hell of a speech! I agree with you about the reason for sympathy and the kind of heat he draws. Thats how I feel when hes on screen because I just want him off of it as fast as possible.

Dozer
07-20-2007, 07:25 AM
...WOW! What a surprise(---sarcasm) I know a lot of people hate on Jeff for doing this, but if I owned my own wrestling company I would make myself champ all the time to.