PDA

View Full Version : Major Heat On Konnan - Still Not Granted TNA Release

Butoden
07-13-2007, 07:16 PM
There is heat on both Ron Killings and Konnan for their recent departures. Both still owe the company money for their surgeries (both were loaned money). Konnan had a valid contract, and walked out before an already written television taping. There were threats of legal action being taken.

Konnan is now blackmailing TNA and bashing them all over the place.

Konnan is a bad person and I actually kind of hope they take legal actions for he should :stfu:

legolas4792
07-13-2007, 09:43 PM
konnan isnt a bad person he is doing what he feels is right

Butoden
07-13-2007, 09:47 PM
Maybe so but there's no need to bash TNA...

banky814
07-14-2007, 11:52 PM
that kinda sux cause I like(d) The Truth and Konnan...I hope they can settle this so I dont have to pick sides, haha

Dozer
07-15-2007, 12:07 AM
Wait a minute. FUCK TNA! Sorry, but I gave them money. They posted that story on TNAwrestling.com how they could NOt afford to pay for Konnan's surgery and NEEDED fans help. The fans paid for that surgery. I have between $50-$80 a month to fuck around with(thats after bills, groceries, rent and gas) I gave it to TNA for Konnan's surgery, I am not a big TNA fan(I like the show) nor have I ever been big on Konnan, but I have had several knee surgeries(Wrestled throughout high school and I do martial arts) so I felt for the guy and know how medical bills can stack. Either TNA lied about not being able to pay for a surgery(and ripped off the fans0 or they are spreading lies about Konnan so to ruin his name.

Silik
07-15-2007, 12:49 AM
Konnan mentioned on the 7/11 ep of Between the Ropes that TNA did not pay for his operation. He also had quite a few things to say about how things are ran behind-the-scenes.

Dozer
07-15-2007, 12:57 AM
I am e-mailing TNA and demanding my damn money back!

Garden State Saint
07-15-2007, 02:27 PM
If somebody isn't happy with the current employment than by all means they should be able to leave. Why keep a guy around that doesn't want to be there?

I will say this much. I imagine Konnan made a killing in WCW, why couldn't he have saved some of that money? Geez.

modest91
07-15-2007, 04:19 PM
TNA acting like assholes. They deserve the bashing.

Dozer
07-15-2007, 07:08 PM
I told them they either say they lied, give me back my money or say "TNA and Josh this asshole in Sacramento paid for the surgery..."