PDA

View Full Version : Screw Back Yard Wrestlers! Back Yard Pride Fighting!

Dozer
07-15-2007, 12:44 AM
Some friends and I are in the process of building our own octagon. We are using chainlink fencing, each side is 12' by 6'. We have everything layed out, the floor is cement. We just havent gotten the wrestling mat padding(to cover the floor, corner and door)

banky814
07-15-2007, 12:50 AM
that sounds pretty badass...but I am a backyard wrestler so I dont appreciate your topic title bucko!

Dozer
07-15-2007, 12:55 AM
Well I have NO respect for back yard wrestlers. I quote Moe Knuckles former CCW wrestler when I say "Yardtards are the puss in the hemorrhoid on the ass of professional wrestling" But that only applies to those who brag about it. I am enrolled at AWF to become a real professional wreslter. Not some jackass on a trampoline or jumps off of tool sheds.

banky814
07-15-2007, 01:16 AM
touche Ryan Davis, touche. Its not like I think I am talented, or am even anywhere close to being a real wrestler, I know I have no real wrestling skill because I'm just going by what I see on TV and stuff. I just do it because its fun and I dont have anywhere to be trained in real wrestling anyway

Dozer
07-15-2007, 01:22 AM
OK, I accept that an apologize. But you see I am used to these guys who brag about it and talk like they are tough shit, when the stuff they do most little kids can do. I left a fed cause there were bunch of guys in ETW there(Extreme Trampoline Wrestling) Yeah, you do a backflip on a trampoline and you call yourself tough...right.

banky814
07-15-2007, 01:28 AM
Yeah, you do a backflip on a trampoline and you call yourself tough...right.

hahaha thats funny. Yeah we dont use a trampoline, mainly because we dont have one, we just use my backyard. But we do not go around bragging, "oh yeah we wrestle in my yard so we can kick anyone's ass, Kurt Angle aint got nothin on us!" No, we dont do that, we know full well it is kinda stupid, but we find it to be a lot of fun, y'know.

Dozer
07-15-2007, 01:35 AM
I have done some sort of martial arts or wrestling my whole life and I am 6'7.(Not a small dude by any chance) and I get hurt. Drasin is a nice guy. But I have heard stories. Plus in Judo a 5'4 Asian guy used to love to make an example of me...Which killed my ego all together.