PDA

View Full Version : Question to all wrestling fans

Dozer
07-15-2007, 01:05 AM
How much do you really know about steroids? How many of you have done them, seen people do them or have taken the time to read up on them? I personally have don them twice. Each time they were administered by a doctor to heal a muscle injury. in 2005 I was injured at the Elko Navada invitational. I had to have 4 steroid shots and sit out the rest of the season. Then I had 6 shots a few months ago to heal injuries received in a car wreck. To those of you who want to try steroids I wouldnt suggest it, those thing fucking hurt like hell. I would also like to say that you can have fat on your body and be on the sauce. It is not some magical juice that turns you into some muscle bound monster, like Bain in the Movie Batman and Robin. I ask this cause I am kinda curious who knows what.

Garden State Saint
07-15-2007, 02:19 PM
I've never done them, don't plan to do them, I'm well informed about side effects and all that but I'm no expert and I'm not one of these crazy message boards guys ranting on and on about. Leave it to the pros, ESPN analysts.

bad_meetz_evil
07-15-2007, 05:50 PM
I have never tried it, nor do I intend to. I know breifly about steriods, my gym trainner explain breifly about it, and I know the side effects of using it, because of a poster in the gym I read, also.

JohnCenaFan28
07-17-2007, 06:41 PM
I have never tried them and don't ever intend to... I have read up on them and know the effects etc. So I guess I'm informed...

koryoreo
07-19-2007, 09:05 PM
not that informed

XXKSXX
07-22-2007, 12:34 AM
Well I have never tried them and don't have no reason to try them. I'm very will informed on all aspects of the subject. I wouldn't do them. But if someone else wants to do them or any other drug thats their choice not mine.

Glorious Maxxwell
08-04-2007, 03:44 PM
I heard about injecting steroids into bone to help the bone heal faster, thats the only positive thing I've heard about them. Other than that I don't know much about Steroids, or any other drugs for that matter, cause I don't do anything thats not Over the Counter

Dozer
08-04-2007, 08:26 PM
I had some muscle tears that werent healing right after surgery in my shoulder and bone trouble in my knees. But I hated those things with a passion.

Big Evil
08-05-2007, 11:35 AM
Well I'm informed about the negative and positive effects of steroids, and I think that if you were to relate steroid use to building muscle mass and such, then the negatives outweigh the positives. As per use in the medical field, I don't have a problem with getting them if needed, but other than that I think they are not to be used. It is sad that some wrestlers think they need to use them to build up their muscles to impress and make themselves look better. You can have a great body without using steroids.