PDA

View Full Version : Relationsship question(For Guys and Girls)

Dozer
07-18-2007, 06:10 AM
I keep hearing that is you act like a jerk or a bitch it is attractive to the opposite sex. Is this true? I mean I have tried it and it works, but the ones who I attract by being an asshole, is usually skanks. Also if a girl is snobby to me I dont hang around her. So does this really work for anyone?

banky814
07-18-2007, 08:37 AM
well, I'm a nice guy and I am not exactly beating girls off with a stick, but I DO have a girlfriend. So, i think, it would just depend on the girl. Every girl at my school seems to be attracted to the biggest, most immature dickheads so it seems to work for them. I guess some girls like being treated like crap and/or having to deal with someone with the mentality of a 10 year old. Its all so very confusing. I have never tried the "be an asshole" approach but maybe I should've...oh well. So I guess being an asshole will work but it depends on the kind of girl you want to attract really.

but then again, I'm just a teenager so maybe nothing i say on this subject matters. *shrug* oh well I've said it all anyway.

Kaz
07-18-2007, 08:56 AM
Depends on the girl your after...

I'm a girl and my friends and I are usually attracted to the guys that we know are bad for us. But in the long run its the nice guys that tend to get a chance to stick around. Usually act like a jerk and you wont last.