PDA

View Full Version : It's Official: Britney's Pregnant!

bad_meetz_evil
05-12-2006, 10:18 AM
http://us.ent4.yimg.com/et.tv.yahoo.com/lib/images/celebs/2006/05/09/163_bspears_baby_060509_ins.jpg

It's Official: Britney's Pregnant!

May 10, 2006

BRITNEY SPEARS is expecting again! The pop star announced that she is pregnant with her second child at a taping of last night's "Late Show with DAVID LETTERMAN" in New York City. Wearing a black headband, the singer brought her 8-month-old son SEAN PRESTON along with her to the taping.

Britney was not a scheduled show guest. But after making a surprise appearance onstage, she shared the big news with the "Late Show" host, joking, "Don't worry, Dave, it's not yours."

"Oh, well, I think that's good news for both of us," he responded. She then stuck around to read the Top 10 list and Dave kissed her hand before she exited.

Tabloids had been speculating about the pop princess' condition for weeks. But she remained mum, even saying she was working on an album in February. "I'm at the very beginning process," she said. "I'm just kind of feeling it out."

This will be the second child for Britney and husband KEVIN FEDERLINE, whom she married two years ago in 2004. Rapper/musician Kevin has a debut album, Playing with Fire, slated for release in August.

Source: ET.