PDA

View Full Version : Update On Taker's Injury

Dangerous Incorporated
07-19-2007, 12:43 AM
The following news comes from a reliable, undisclosed source in the medical profession:

"I have an update of sorts on 'Taker's recovery. He has started flexing the arm and getting the biceps to "fire" again. He has not used a lot of weight but is flexing it and so far so good. He has no numbness or tingling in the distal part of his arm or hand. There is a large vascular and nerve bundle near where the surgery was done, and it looks like none of the nerves were damaged in the surgery. He is doing cardio and weight training on all other parts of his body.

From a medical standpoint, 'Taker should be able to Chokeslam people just like he did before. The biceps is really only used to flex or bend the elbow and draw it towards the body. The move that might actually cause him some problems is the Tombstone. When he does that, the bicep is squeezing to hold onto his opponent, and that is when the most stress is going to be put on the repair. When he Chokeslams, believe it or not the triceps and the chest muscles will take most of the pressure from that move."

Source: phenomforever.com

Said to hear Taker might not be able to do the Tombestone anymore.

bad_meetz_evil
07-19-2007, 01:37 AM
So his bicep isn't strong enough to perform the pile driver? It's his signiture finishing move, only with his badass gimmick he didn't use it as often.

tommy
07-19-2007, 02:47 AM
Looks like the Last Ride will become his best move...

demolition89
07-19-2007, 04:30 AM
Taker will just have to save the "Tombstone" for really special matches!

Kaz
07-19-2007, 07:35 AM
I didn't even know Taker was injured until I read the 'curse of the champions' thing on wwe.com

Sad to hear he'll have trouble doing his signature move.

Bad Boy
07-19-2007, 07:47 AM
Who cares if he cant tombstone, he can do other moves right... SD needs wrestlers right now, so Taker should return soon

Jodes
07-19-2007, 04:58 PM
as long as he comes back i will be happy. kind of sad he might not be able to do the tombstone though.

Will
07-19-2007, 10:18 PM
Thats thing look so fake that it could have came straight from wwe.com. Biceps are usually as strong after surgery as they were before. Especially when they have Vinnie paying for them to go to the best surgeons in the world.