PDA

View Full Version : Can't I make up with you?

OMEN
05-12-2006, 10:35 AM
http://www.take-that.co.uk/graphics/main.jpg
Take That
I CAN reveal the feud between ROBBIE WILLIAMS and GARY BARLOW is finally over — after a staggering 11 years.

The original TAKE THAT line-up had an old boys’ reunion at a secret party on Tuesday.

And it is good news for the reformed band’s fans who want to see Robbie appearing on stage with his old mates during their tour.

Robbie invited MARK OWEN, HOWARD DONALD, JASON ORANGE and Gary to meet him at the swanky Conrad hotel in Chelsea Harbour, West London, next to his luxury pad.

He had Been Expecting the boys at the hotel bar shortly after their sell-out gig at Wembley Arena. But they got held up after fans hounded them for autographs after the concert and didn’t turn up until 12.45am.

As the quartet stepped off the blacked-out tour bus the whole of Take That — who had a 1993 hit with Why Can’t I Wake Up With You — had their first emotional reunion since splitting in 1995.

Robbie held out a huge olive branch to his old foe by giving him a massive hug.

Gary told me at the Newcastle gig that the Rock DJ would appear on stage for more than one date during the band’s tour. This reunion was the first chance all the lads could get to talk over the plans for Robbie’s comeback.

Bizzare

Kellie
05-12-2006, 10:57 AM
They were my fav boy band