PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Rodriguez Reflects on Her 'Cool' Jail Experience

Stunner
05-12-2006, 12:33 PM
Lost star Michelle Rodriguez had an "amazing experience" in prison and has no regrets about being locked up. The actress, who plays Ana Lucia on the hit show, chose a jail sentence instead of 240 hours community service after being convicted of drink-driving last month. She spent 65 hours behind bars.

Rodriguez says, "It was so cool. I love people, and it was a primal crew. The only thing that keeps them going is fighting for salt and making dice out of soap. It was an amazing experience. I wouldn't take it back for anything. I have a really good belief in destiny. It's, like, if I'm gonna be killed in there, I'm gonna be killed in there. But people were cool. I represent the people, you know what I mean? If somebody picks on me, they'll get what's coming. I didn't have to handle myself is what I'm saying. I had love in there. People got where I'm coming from."

And Rodriguez spent her time behind bars creatively. She adds, "Drawing pictures for everybody on their shirts. Writing poetry. And singing show tunes with the girls ... I'm not surprised they kicked me out early."

Source: Starpulse.com