PDA

View Full Version : Lita's New Talent Contract, Heidenreich Debuting, More

bad_meetz_evil
07-20-2007, 10:26 PM
- According to MCW, former WWE stars Amy "Lita" Dumas and Orlando Jordan have reached an "exclusive agency agreement" with Maryland Championship Wrestling. MCW will be handling Amy and Orlando's booking for personal appearances, wrestling shows and signings. On a side note, someone recently mentioned that Dumas was charging $5,000 per appearance these days. If you know otherwise, please let me know.

- Trevor Cox sent the following in: Just letting every one know, former WWE star Heidenreich will debut for the Alabama Wrestling Federation tomorrow night in Luceade, MS at the George County Fairgrounds in the main event.

credit: W-E

yankeesman77
07-21-2007, 12:41 AM
This should be moved to the independent section now that they aren't apart of the WWE.

legolas4792
07-21-2007, 03:37 AM
not neccesarily nick they are former names in wwe and i hope they get back there soon

Kaz
07-21-2007, 05:58 AM
Glad to see lita's still wrestling...

Ill Will
07-21-2007, 10:30 AM
not neccesarily nick they are former names in wwe and i hope they get back there soonEmphasis on former names. They are part of other promotions now. It doesn't really matter that you hope they will come back to WWE. This thread doesn't have one bit of info on any current WWE superstar, so I agree with Nick that this should be moved.

As for Amy Dumas, I don't know why she even left WWE if she's going to continue to wrestle. I assume it's mainly because she wants to spend a lot more time focusing on her band, and working a selective schedule with smaller promotions allows her to do that.

Will
07-21-2007, 06:49 PM
Emphasis on former names. They are part of other promotions now. It doesn't really matter that you hope they will come back to WWE. This thread doesn't have one bit of info on any current WWE superstar, so I agree with Nick that this should be moved.

I agree. Unless we are going to put news about every single wwe wrestlers indy dates in the WWE section, than we should put none.