PDA

View Full Version : The Original Lita Passes Away, Kennedy, Diva In Movie

bad_meetz_evil
07-22-2007, 04:26 AM
- Roger sent the following: Hey just wanted to let you know TNA Knockout So Cal Val will be starring in a new movie coming out this fall called "Girls of War" which is being put out by RD Films.

- Dave let us know the following: Women's wrestling legend Lita "Latin Hellcat" Marez passed away this morning. Lita held several World championships throughout her 13 year career. She was trained by WWE legend Mae Young and had many memorable feuds with her back in California during the 60's for the States Women's Championship Division title. (Note: If anyone has any more information on this, please send it in.)

- Gumby40 sent the following: Mr. Kennedy will be on The Tom Green Show this Tuesday live at 11pm on his website.

Credit: W-E

mothsoccer
07-22-2007, 04:41 AM
oh that's good it wasn't the lita i was thinking of haha thats good

LionDen
07-22-2007, 04:58 AM
Lita 'The Latin Hellcat' Marez plied her trade in the days when women wrestlers were wrestlers, not body-builders or silicone freaks of nature. Among her rivals was none other than the legendary Mildred Burke, against whom she had at least title bout at the equally legendary Olympic Auditorium in Los Angeles.

Lita has won many Championships throughout her lustrous career and with Masked Lee, won the WWWA World Tag Team Title on September 7, 1973 just the one time.

Litas' step-son 'Wildman' Dave Marez continued on in the tradition of wrestling in 'sports entertainment'. A beloved true women of wrestling who will be surely missed.

We would like to send our condolences and best wishes to the family, friends and fans of the Latin hellcat. R.I.P

Source: ExposedDivas.com

http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/1981/exposeddivascomlitamarefs1.jpg

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/5726/exposeddivascomlitamareid1.jpg

JohnCenaFan28
07-22-2007, 05:00 AM
You had me so upset thinking it was the Lita I know who died, well RIP Lita... I'm glad it wasn't the one I know...