PDA

View Full Version : If you could make changes to the wrestlings history?

bad_meetz_evil
07-22-2007, 08:17 AM
What would it be? I'd still have kept WCW, though not in the same time that WWE airs their shows, and have many changes within it, including never having to let David Arquette win the WCW World Title. Thats on the top of my mind at the moment.

mothsoccer
07-22-2007, 08:33 AM
i would have kept the old WCW with breat heart and Benoit as a tag team and kept Hulk Hogan in the main even match's when i was a kid used to love watching it :).

Slayer_X
07-22-2007, 08:40 AM
Omit the whole Chuck and Billy getting married story. I like Billy Gunn.Twas sad to one of my favs used so.

XXKSXX
07-22-2007, 12:58 PM
I got ah couple things I would have liked to see Kane win the title a few more times and hold it for more then a day.

I also would have liked to see WCW still in business. /one thing in WCW I wish didn't happen was them making Goldberg god like. lol

I also would have liked to see the OLD ECW to have stuck around.

But u can't always have what u want. :)

Glorious Maxxwell
07-31-2007, 11:48 PM
Definately ECW would be alive and thriving

Vinny Mac taking a lesser role in the show, like how he was just a commentator before he became the ruthless and manacle Mr. McMahon.

No Montreal Screw Job

No Hulk Hogan

Tod Gordon staying with ECW

Garden State Saint
08-29-2007, 11:44 PM
If I could change one thing in wrestling history it would have been to push Raven alot harder in WWE.

the madscotsman
09-28-2007, 03:01 PM
Owen Hart wouldn't have died. and Paul Heyman would have alowed Dreamer to bring in his big money buddies from new york to buy ecw

speck22
09-28-2007, 04:51 PM
first,

name should have stayed as WWF (i know it was a legal issue)...or at least keep the whole attitude idea

kept wcw and ecw

they were good competition

Will
09-29-2007, 07:12 PM
Definately ECW would be alive and thriving

Vinny Mac taking a lesser role in the show, like how he was just a commentator before he became the ruthless and manacle Mr. McMahon.

No Montreal Screw Job

No Hulk Hogan

Tod Gordon staying with ECW

You do realize that every one of your changes would be potentially fatal to the industry right? Without the Screw job and the Mr. Mcmahon character there would have been no Attitude era and lets not kid ourselves about the fact that WCW was about to kill the old wwf when the attitude era began. Without Hogan there would have been no Rock and wrestling era of the 80's, which is one of the most financially successful eras, along with the attitude era which you already killed, in the history of the business. ECW succeeded because of Paul Heyman. With anyone else running the business it would have never made it on National Television and PPV.

wcwnitro2000
10-13-2007, 12:08 PM
keep wcw,
no nwo silver