PDA

View Full Version : Another Heel Turn, Umaga/Hardy Test Run, More Notes

Black Widow
07-22-2007, 06:38 PM
- Thanks to Crocop619 for sending this in:

I attended the WWE live show in Anaheim last night which was a complete sell out. They announced that we set a new attendance record here in Anaheim. Sylvan lost an opening match to Super Crazy. Sylvan had Maryse Oulette at ringside with him. A couple of PPV matches happened with Candice pinning Melina and Jeff Hardy losing to Umaga. A VERY good match, maybe the best of the night. I think maybe it was a non-title match. Duggan and Sandman, who was way over with the fans, pinned Carlito and Regal. Val Venis pinned Santino Marella who was working as a very believable heel. Looks like Santino's heel turn is coming after all. Cade and Murdoch beat Londrick and WGTT in a match then Lashley beat Mr. Kennedy. John Cena pinned Randy Orton in the main event which had Ricky Steamboat as the referee. Lashley came down after the match and taunted Cena. A great show overall. I look for Umaga and Hardy to be a show stealer tonight at the PPV, based on their performance at the show.

- Nathan Starling sent the following: Former WWF and WCW star Brutus Beefcake will be a guest on Ringside Radio this Thursday night at 7PM EST. Fans can listen at ringsideradio.com.

- Shannon sent the following: There was a commercial for the WWE house show in Wildwood, NJ on August 10th saying that John Cena will be putting his WWE title on the line against Randy Orton. They also mentioned that Bobby Lashley would be facing Umaga, but didn't show Umaga with his Intercontinental title.

pwheadlines.com