PDA

View Full Version : TNA Talking to Former WWE Divas, Possible Women's Division

Flair Country
07-24-2007, 12:33 AM
The latest edition of "TNA Today" is now available featuring Gail Kim. During the show, host Jeremy Borash mentions that there are more women heading to TNA soon, fueling rumors of a possible women's division.

There has been talk of bringing in former WWE stars Shelly "Ariel" Martinez and Nidia as of late.

TNAWrestlingNews

legolas4792
07-24-2007, 12:36 AM
mel is gonna flip when she sees this lol yay ariel

Butoden
07-24-2007, 02:16 AM
Gail Kim would dominate the Women's Division! I think they will definetly try to start something like this up when they get two hours. =D

Dozer
07-24-2007, 07:59 AM
If they get Nidia's husband I would watch. But I have heard rumors of them looking at April Hunter(for work...not how the rest of us do ;) )and if you have April hunter and you dont let her in the X-Division and you don have a woman's belt than it is just a waste.

XXKSXX
07-24-2007, 03:15 PM
Sure bringing in those Divas would be nice but I don't think TNA really has room for a womans division they need to worry about what they got and use the time they have on TV for that.

Melanie
07-24-2007, 09:17 PM
mel is gonna flip when she sees this lol yay ariel

OMG OMG OMG!!! yes please yes!!! My dreams of miss Shelly back on tv!? OMG OMG OMG!!!!

oh, if you don't know me or haven't talked to me for more than 5 minutes, i kinda like Ariel.

Mel