PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Lashley's Next Feud, SD! Premiere, GAB Note

bad_meetz_evil
07-24-2007, 12:40 AM
The word going around backstage at tonight's RAW is that Bobby Lashley split away from his feud with WWE Champion John Cena and will head a new direction.

The "season premiere" of WWE's Friday Night SmackDown will officially take place on September 21st on the CW Network.

Everything at last night's Great American Bash pay-per-view was said to have been an overall success for WWE.

Source - PWInsider

A succuess? Shit pay per view, but whatever they say.

legolas4792
07-24-2007, 01:35 AM
its been on cw for months this is probably just a benoit dodge

JohnCenaFan28
07-24-2007, 05:57 AM
Season premiere? Since when was wrestling a television series with seasons?

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
07-24-2007, 07:08 AM
Season premiere? Since when was wrestling a television series with seasons?

Since WWE decided to have Wrestling series

XXKSXX
07-24-2007, 02:26 PM
its been on cw for months this is probably just a benoit dodge

What are u talking about? lol

I figured Lashley would be doing something different considering their's a new number 1 contender.

DEMON
07-25-2007, 02:15 PM
well it would appear to me that Lashley will be feuding with Carlito next,after the incident on RAW this past week.
I really don't see how this works out for him,after having only ONE match(a one on match!)against Cena,whereas Edge/Umaga/Khali had numerous(o.k.,Khali only had 2) matches against Cena.
Now to be dropped to "upper" mid-card status?I think that sucks on his behalf,but hey maybe Vinnie Mac doesn't see what he seen in him before anymore.
The least they could've done was thrown him into a feud with Kennedy(who I think is a bigger star than Carlito is right now),and that probably would've drawn better than the Carlito angle.