PDA

View Full Version : I'm anxious and excited at the same time.

Kaz
07-24-2007, 02:40 PM
6am tomorrow my big brother is coming to pick me up from my dads place (where I've been staying the last couple of days) to take me to the airport. At 9:50am I fly from Brisbane to Auckland on the first leg to start my new life. 3 hrs in Auckland and I get on another plane to fly to LA. Then I spent 5 hrs in LA before finally reaching the last leg of the 25hr trip - flying to Minnesota.

Thats right girls and boys after 4 years of planning etc. tomorrow I am moving to Minnesota to complete a 2nd Youth Ministry Degree.

I am so scared, anxious, excited and wanting to throw up!

Kellie
07-24-2007, 02:49 PM
Have a safe trip Kaz

Kaz
07-24-2007, 02:53 PM
Tell that to the pilots

Bad Boy
07-24-2007, 05:41 PM
have fun Kaz, and keep in touch...

Melanie
07-24-2007, 07:11 PM
Kaz... please have a safe trip, enjoy your new life in the "midwest" and come back and visit us here at UOW from time to time.

Goddess watch over you and yours.

Melanie

Jodes
07-24-2007, 07:20 PM
have a safe trip and make sure you come back to tell us how you like living in the usa.

yankeesman77
07-24-2007, 08:00 PM
Have Fuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnn in the US of AAAAAAAAAA. I hope your new position works out well and if you know anything about Minnesota, It isn't only the land of a 1,000 lakes but also the home of the AWA famous promoter Verne Gagne. And also home to the Late Curt Henning. But have fun in Minnesota.

JohnCenaFan28
07-26-2007, 06:08 AM
Be safe and enjoy yourself...

Ill Will
07-26-2007, 07:10 AM
I hope you brought a few sweaters because Minnesota is a lot colder than Australia. Welcome to the land of the free and the home of the beef.

USA numba 1!!

(In the "World's Fattest Country" rankings)

Kaz
07-27-2007, 03:13 AM
Have Fuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnn in the US of AAAAAAAAAA. I hope your new position works out well and if you know anything about Minnesota, It isn't only the land of a 1,000 lakes but also the home of the AWA famous promoter Verne Gagne. And also home to the Late Curt Henning. But have fun in Minnesota.

Actually its 10,000 lakes and the home of Brock Lesnar that my friend used to annoy and hang out with when he was in college. Also home to US Solider Hickory Smith, Crown college, mum and step-dad, and some other junk.

Anyway... I'm here I spent like 28 hrs travelling and 32 hrs awake.

My luggage got broken and a bunch of my camera stuff is missing (body cap, battery charger, USB cable) we have to get the prices but its going to be around, if not more, the $100 mark. I'm not happy since the camera was only bought in Feburary.

My laptop doesn't work anymore (it was dying when I was back in Australia now its just dead) so I'm using my mum's until I get my new computer (sometime in the next week).

I'm very jetlagged but ha two meetings at my new College today. I have all my subjects sorted plus a new job - Head Video Technician at Crown College.

I don't go back to uni/college until August 28th so I'll be online a bit once I get my new computer (and aside from August 5-10).

You probably didn't need to know all that junk but eh.