PDA

View Full Version : Nick aka Yankeesman77

Stunner
05-13-2006, 12:34 AM
First off let me say Nick is a damn
LIAR!!!!

For those that don't know Nick let's just begin with he is 17 and has a gf/wife and supposedly 4 kids and 2 more on the way. Already if you have half a brain you realize the kids part is a lie. He would of had to been 12 at least to have lost his virginity, balls drop and all the other man things that happen. Just recently he said he lost his virginity at age 15.

More BS.

Supposedly his gf/wife left him and yet he tells everyone they are fine and never better yet his msn name says...."Nisha I misssss you so Much. I wuv you so much please leave me something to respond back to. anything".

Again MORE BS.

From the first day I've never liked Nick. When he ran LOW he had the maturity of a 6 year old. And when he thought Wolf was leaving LOW he was all excited and what not saying he would be better and all that. Sadly that dream was crushed as Wolf was kidding around. When Wolf confronted Nick about what he had said Nick flat out lied (again) saying he didn't mean it or whatever.

Maybe this Rant is pointless and hell it's not the first or the last. My point of this is to let ppl know that he is a liar and always will be by saying that we make this shit up and believe it all. When in fact it is him making the lies up and thinking we all believe it. This coming from a guy that thinks women should stay home to clean and cook all the time....Sexist Lying Pig!!

yankeesman77
05-13-2006, 01:00 AM
Ok say I'm a liar, say I'm sexist and say all these things that dont mean jack shit in the real world. sure you can make up nasty rumors to even trickle down someones reputation but I dont give a fuck what somebody else thinks of me because I value the opinion of people who respect me and appreicate me. Chad do I think your a shitty GM? Yes, do I value what you think of me no because from Day one you havent shown me anything but disrespect. But just goes to show that people like you Chad will look to exploit any fuckin rumor that you can get your grubby little hands on and try to make somebodies life miserable. But yet I myself am to blame because if I never said anything bout my kids you and all yor little friends wouldnt be in such an uproar so if it pleases you I'll keep my yap shut bout my personal affairs in my real life aside from this place. because you can never judge a book by its cover or you can not tell who a man really is untill you've walked a mile in his shoes.

Sunshine Acid
05-13-2006, 01:03 AM
Ok say I'm a liar, say I'm sexist and say all these things that dont mean jack shit in the real world. sure you can make up nasty rumors to even trickle down someones reputation but I dont give a fuck what somebody else thinks of me because I value the opinion of people who respect me and appreicate me. Chad do I think your a shitty GM? Yes, do I value what you think of me no because from Day one you havent shown me anything but disrespect. But just goes to show that people like you Chad will look to exploit any fuckin rumor that you can get your grubby little hands on and try to make somebodies life miserable. But yet I myself am to blame because if I never said anything bout my kids you and all yor little friends wouldnt be in such an uproar so if it pleases you I'll keep my yap shut bout my personal affairs in my real life aside from this place. because you can never judge a book by its cover or you can not tell who a man really is untill you've walked a mile in his shoes.

What about a kilometer?

Stunner
05-13-2006, 01:08 AM

You yourself have told MANY people about your kids and ur woman. So now you're blaming everyone but yourself. I'm not alone in this and although maybe a few will reply we all know what you are whether they are your "friends" or not. You're a shitty godamn liar that tries to make shit up day by day and now you got to bite yourself on the ass for doing the lies so badly.

The only way you will EVER shut up is when you are banned (again) but hopefully when that does happen it will be PERMANENT.

yankeesman77
05-13-2006, 01:15 AM
Thats why I'm now keeping my personal affairs private so that you people like you chad cant say that I'm a liar when you dont even know me. because you read my words and get this perception that is totally false. Yes I do say some things in which I regret but issues like this are meaningless and only degrading to the author of this piece because hes too much of an asshole to actually know me outside of UOW that his own perceptions known as the Big Lie Technique gets others to believe in his theories as well. The only way this solution should be solved would be to put an end to this once and for all and in that I mean no more quit the stpid shit because your really only embarassing yourself. By keep going it amuses me chad on how beliggerent and idiotic this could turn out.

Sunshine Acid
05-13-2006, 01:21 AM
Thats why I'm now keeping my personal affairs private so that you people like you chad cant say that I'm a liar when you dont even know me. because you read my words and get this perception that is totally false. Yes I do say some things in which I regret but issues like this are meaningless and only degrading to the author of this piece because hes too much of an asshole to actually know me outside of UOW that his own perceptions known as the Big Lie Technique gets others to believe in his theories as well. The only way this solution should be solved would be to put an end to this once and for all and in that I mean no more quit the stpid shit because your really only embarassing yourself. By keep going it amuses me chad on how beliggerent and idiotic this could turn out.

Okay since you keep using the word perception I want to give you a little tid bit. Perception can't be false really since perception is your intake of thoughts, knowledge, and things around you. Changing your conciousness will change your perception, and your overall view on the world and enviornment. There are different levels of perception but none of it is false because it is all relative to the individual and their own mind.

Also you still didn't answer my kilometer question...:hmm:

Stunner
05-13-2006, 01:22 AM
The master of the longest run-on sentences keeps on replying TRYING to defend himself. You seem to think that I'm the only 1 that knows all of this stuff when actually it's told to me all the time. So obviously you don't have many friends. Swallow your pride son....it's what your mom should of done instead of giving birth to your lying ass!

King Venomation - X
05-13-2006, 01:23 AM
http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/4552/bunnysig8cz.jpg

yankeesman77
05-13-2006, 01:29 AM
If you walked a kilometer in my shoes shannon then I guess that you would experience just a little more than half of what you would get as me.

Sunshine Acid
05-13-2006, 01:32 AM
If you walked a kilometer in my shoes shannon then I guess that you would experience just a little more than half of what you would get as me.

0.621 miles, I guess a little more than half but I'd be uncomfortable. Your shoes probably wouldn't fit my feet, they probably smell too of putrid and inapropriate foot odor, and my shoes are too comfy to take off. :tongue:

Pure Perfection
05-13-2006, 03:47 AM
http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/4552/bunnysig8cz.jpgHow'd you get a picture of my bunny?

Angelique
05-13-2006, 04:04 PM
I have never met Nick nor talked to him until I joined UOW. He told me is a father of twins. Which as a parent myself is a hard thing to handle. One is alot to deal with let alone two. Then after talking to him some more on MSN, he said he worked, feed the kids which i didnt understand since the twins are babies and he was making mac n cheese n sumthing else for them. Then come to find out FROM NICK that the twins arent even born yet. He told me he took care of 4 other kids. Yet he is 17, lost his virginity at 15 and is a father of 6 kids total. That doesnt add up. Granted I am NOT a dude, I do have a son and I do realize that a male can not produce any kids until his balls dropped which on average 11-13 years of age. Now even if he started at 11, that would put the kids at one year part. So why would any woman at that young of an age keep popping out one kid after another, with a young man. The Child Protection Services would have stepped in and taken the children from the young parents OR had the grandparents take over rights n custody. So I find all a lie.

Next one, Nisha is this woman he is so obessed with, keeps having these children yet she is no were around to take care of them and Nick acts like a love sick person always worrying bout her instead of dealing with she is NOT there to help with these children. Well the children that are born. Yet Nick seems to want to step up and be responsible yet he keeps getting this woman pregnant instead of saying no more we have enough.

Next point, you work a part time job at a library for 8.00 an hour and you think that is enough to raise a family. Part time is not gonna be enough for a family which means you go to school and POSSIBLY get help from the state you live in, which is also NOT possible since they would not leave the custody of those children in your care. Even if your parents agreed to take responsibility for the children, you would not be the one taking care of your family, they would as they might be the legal parents of the child.

Nick YOU are the one who tells people these lies. YOU are the one who doesnt supposedly care bout what goes on the net, yet you still spill this drivel from your mouth. You said yourself you life is LOW and the net, so why would you care what ANYONE knows of your life. They dont live your life nor do they share what goes on in your life. so WHY persist in lying. You said
"Ok say I'm a liar, say I'm sexist and say all these things that dont mean jack shit in the real world. sure you can make up nasty rumors to even trickle down someones reputation but I dont give a fuck what somebody else thinks of me because I value the opinion of people who respect me and appreicate me." If this is true why do you need to lie and make things up? Or how bout this one
But just goes to show that people like you Chad will look to exploit any fuckin rumor that you can get your grubby little hands on and try to make somebodies life miserable. But yet I myself am to blame because if I never said anything bout my kids you and all yor little friends wouldnt be in such an uproar so if it pleases you I'll keep my yap shut bout my personal affairs in my real life aside from this place. because you can never judge a book by its cover or you can not tell who a man really is untill you've walked a mile in his shoes. Walk a mile in your shoes? why would anyone want to do that? You lie to people and you want us to believe your this poor sap who has a family... well how did that family start? You put yourself in the mess of having to be a father, (if you even really are one), you put yourself into the position of being in love with some woman (if their really is one) so why blame ANYONE but yourself?

Since you said you dont care and that your going to keep your affairs private, then I dont see you responding to any of this. BUT i do look forward to see what flows out of your mouth next.

W-OLF
05-13-2006, 04:20 PM
^^^^ Good Gawd I feel smarter just reading that. :Bow: to Anguelique.

bad_meetz_evil
05-13-2006, 06:01 PM
Poor Nick Malone, give him a break. I mean, what solid evidence do you have that hes lying about being a father? Thats all I have to say. And god bless America :cool:.

M-J
05-13-2006, 06:06 PM
First off, nick was one of the greatest GM i have ever seen, he might disobeyed wolf rules and screwed people, but he was great.

2nd, did u ever see nick? NO? do u have proof that he has a family? NO? so i dont get it, why u ban him for being a lier, i mean everone lies, but the truth wil come out someday. and for nick, maybe he is having a hard time, but he maybe a father, but who knows, his parents are still around, they could help

W-OLF
05-13-2006, 06:07 PM
Did you not read that? He says he has 4 kids two on the way and that hes 17 and lost his virginity at 15 . 9 months for each pregnancy you do the math .

M-J
05-13-2006, 06:11 PM
yes , well, maybe he is lying about the number of kids, but i dont know, you are right wolf, he might have one child but i sure know it is not 4 and two on the way

Bad Boy
05-13-2006, 06:59 PM
well having 4 kids is a straight lie. Unless he keeps on having twins. I dont know bout the other stuff but Nick if u lying confess or things will get longer and they usually do.

M-J
05-13-2006, 07:33 PM
yes, maybe he had twins... that is a miracle loool

Jodes
05-13-2006, 07:51 PM
i mean everone lies.

nope i don't lie never have and never would:rolleyes: and i don't know Nick like most of you do. but IMO it's just hard to believe that someone so young can have 4 kids and twins on the way. other then that i have no problem with Nick at all.

bad_meetz_evil
05-13-2006, 07:53 PM
Actually, he claims his 4 children is quadruplets

DeadWolf
05-13-2006, 09:03 PM
He says he has 4 kids which are quadruplets. And with 2 twins on the way in the June, which is pretty fishy anyway.

He came on msn one day back in Jan (2006), and tells me he just got laid by "Nisha", now of course, I didn't care for any of it, but I told him "Yeah, well make sure you clean up the wet stain on the bed"....and he replies with "Oh I will. lol". Unfortunately, I was joking when I told him that, since there is no way he can get any wet stains on the bed if he kept his penis inside her vagina during the climax. If he climaxed with his penis not being inside of her, than that would be a whole different story. But anyways, a few days later, I see him mentioning in the shoutbox that he will be having 2 twins on the way in June. How he quicly came to knowing that in such short of a time, is beyond me. And aswell, a few days ago...Me and Tarnya encountered Nick on msn. She asked him if Nisha is still missing, He replies with "No, she isn't missing, she just went away for that one day with her friend. But she's back and we could never be better" Yet we both noticed that on countless occasions, he comes online with his msn usertitle as "Nisha I Missss You! I wuv you soooo much. Please leave me something to reply back to, anything!" If they were back together again, and they are never better, then what would be the point of constantly having that message there? Unless he's lying to someone else that Nisha is still missing. And yet, the kid has the nerve to say we have no business talking about his personal life, and that we know nothing of it. Yet, he consistently tells us about his life in a sense of showing off. If you don't want anyone knowing about your life, then don't bother bragging about it to others all the time...it's just that simple.

Angelique
05-13-2006, 09:07 PM
Poor Nick Malone, give him a break. I mean, what solid evidence do you have that hes lying about being a father? Thats all I have to say. And god bless America :cool:.

Your right BME we DONT have any solid evidence, all ANYONE has to go on is what a person tells another online. Just makes a person wonder why a person would feel the need to say they have so many children, then back peddle so fast when the topic is brought up.

First off, nick was one of the greatest GM i have ever seen, he might disobeyed wolf rules and screwed people, but he was great.

2nd, did u ever see nick? NO? do u have proof that he has a family? NO? so i dont get it, why u ban him for being a lier, i mean everone lies, but the truth wil come out someday. and for nick, maybe he is having a hard time, but he maybe a father, but who knows, his parents are still around, they could help

No one has ever said that Nick would be banned for lying. Have YOU ever seen Nick? Yes i do agree that people do lie, but some do lie to a greater extent then others. and it makes a person also wonder he needs to feel that he needs to stretch the truth as much as he says on this topic. The truth always comes out in the end. And when it does it burns a big bridge!

Voodoo
05-13-2006, 09:14 PM
Nick, I dont know who's right or wrong and quite frankly I dont care but what I do know is that you shouldnt make any mention of your personal life on a forum, first of all it's pointless, secondly people will take it and overreact when one little or big detail is false or whatever for example this thread, and lastly most people dont give a shit about you and your life, it's harsh but true. I really dont care if you lied but it sounds like these people arent as forgiving as me. I hope you all just drop it and maybe we can move on.

Pure Perfection
05-13-2006, 11:07 PM
Nick, I dont know who's right or wrong and quite frankly I dont care but what I do know is that you shouldnt make any mention of your personal life on a forum, first of all it's pointless, secondly people will take it and overreact when one little or big detail is false or whatever for example this thread, and lastly most people dont give a shit about you and your life, it's harsh but true. I really dont care if you lied but it sounds like these people arent as forgiving as me. I hope you all just drop it and maybe we can move on.That right there is why voodoo is teh man.

That Rob
05-14-2006, 12:08 AM
Alright I'm not going to take sides here, but i do lean towards the party against Nick. Right now the way Nick is acting reminds me of another retarded liar: mybraves. Whatever happened to that crippled bastard anyway?

Kellie
05-14-2006, 01:55 AM
Nick, I dont know who's right or wrong and quite frankly I dont care

I really dont care if you lied but it sounds like these people arent as forgiving as me. I hope you all just drop it and maybe we can move on.

Wise words Mr Voodoo

LG
05-14-2006, 03:40 AM
Nick. What to say to you man? All this chaos now that started...all because you told a lie. I do agree with you of why should ppl believe all the words, b/c this isn't reality. But Angel made a good point when she said that the only thing to go by is the words we say on here.

The kids part...it has to be all a lie. You probably don't have kids. You probably lost your girl thats why u have ur msn quote up there all the time. Its been up there for ages now. So Nick, why don't you tell us the entire truth this time about this stuff

.::Lash Kash::.
05-14-2006, 09:12 AM
So Nick, why don't you tell us the entire truth this time about this stuff

Well, he could do that, or if he is telling the truth, why dont you post a pic, somthing like you with one of your children or your wife/GF with you and just so you just dont go on the net and find a pic like somthing similer to that why dont you post a pic of yourself THEN post a pic of you with your wife/GF or one of your childeren, wait let me guess you dont have a scanner well if thats the case then in the trial of Nick vs. Everyone i side with Everyone.

bad_meetz_evil
05-14-2006, 09:52 AM
Alright I'm not going to take sides here, but i do lean towards the party against Nick. Right now the way Nick is acting reminds me of another retarded liar: mybraves. Whatever happened to that crippled bastard anyway?

He left for another forum, but I rarley see him post there too. I think he left, forums period. But thats besides the point.

undecided
05-14-2006, 06:47 PM
why is everyone against this nick guy? any ONE of you could be liars about your personal lives. any ONE of you can be lying about your age and where youre from.

it seems to me that you people have no lives when you are not just badgering but verbally abusing this nick guy. so what IF he is lying? People lie all the time. and if u say u dont lie - how do we know u dont lie?

this is not a question for science or something ANYONE can prove. you pathetic people should back off vulnerable people and start focusing on your own lives (if u have one). i bet this nick guy feels like a celebrity - everyones interested in his personal life!! go nick ;)

other than that..good day to u all.

Stunner
05-14-2006, 07:18 PM
People weren't interested in his life as he wouldn't shut up about his. Not everyone cares about other families unless it's a death or newborn. REAL Friends ask about their FRIENDS family because they actually care.

Ya maybe everyone lies and maybe everyone doesn't. This is about more than lies it's getting his "stories" said and then denying them and that he said them to begin with. Then blaming everyone else but himself and blaming us for starting it.

Please get your facts straight before typing a response next time.

undecided
05-14-2006, 08:07 PM
what u have just said are NOT all facts so I suggest u take your own advice. a lot of people talk about their families, even if its not to their 'REAL' friends.

if he was going on and on about his family, why not do the grown up mature thing, and ignore him? why create a big hype over it?

people create 'stories' all the time. its nothing new. if he is creating stories, then he's not the first and he's certainly NOT the last.

get over it. it almost appears as though u have something personal against this guy.

leave it be and get on with your life. people have a hard time in life as it is - why make it harder for them?

i see you are 30 years old - show it.

Stunner
05-14-2006, 08:13 PM
I think it's obvious I do have something personal against him. I thought that was quite easy to see. But on a small defense for Nick it's always the liars I get personal with it....Always been like that....if they lie to me then IT'S ON!

As for you telling me, a 30 year old, what to do....DEAL WITH IT! I act how I want to act and theres no rule against that....ESPECIALLY in a Rant thread where just about anything goes. Feel free to read that on the main page some day.

undecided
05-14-2006, 08:17 PM
then address your personal issues that u have with him. quit dragging everyone in UOW into it. its YOUR problem, not anyone elses.

Trying to create it into everyone elses problem, and to have everyone be against him has just shone a very bad light on you. a 30 yr old man 'bullying' a 17 yr old kid. Tsk tsk....

Stunner
05-14-2006, 08:56 PM
17?!,lmao....Anyway it's clear to me you didn't/haven't read the entire thread or you would see I'm not alone in this. He lies to everyone including the man/lion that runs this site. Which is honestly not a good thing.

why is everyone against this nick guy?
You're first post in this thread....Interesting how you change it from everyone and single it ALL out to me. Clearly I've seen others respond with their differences as well.

So please don't respond unless you something informative to say instead of finding a new way to get more points and posts for yourself.

Sunshine Acid
05-14-2006, 09:06 PM
Well all I can say after 4 pages is *yawn* :hmm:

Stunner
05-14-2006, 10:23 PM
I Agree Sunshine....it is/got boring and surprisingly got to 4 pages. Granted not all on the topic but it went far enough.

Pure Perfection
05-15-2006, 01:22 AM
lmao @ this fool taking on stunner. Here's some advice undecided. If it doesn't have to do with you...don't comment on it. You haven't been here long enough to take on the big guys and look like you have a reason for doing it. Stunner and I may not be friends but he's owned the hell outta you in this thread.

Angelique
05-15-2006, 01:39 AM
Undecided, Stunner is NOT the only person who has issues with Nick, he choose to lie about sumthing so personal and has made it even bigger by trying to blame his lies on others saying WE have started the lies against him. For a 17 y/o he sure has a *full* life. Like I said earlier, ppl do lie, it is nature. Some make bigger lies then others. Nick IS one who did that, and he is NOT being mature enough to step up the responsibility and admitting what he is doing. Age doesnt matter, it is the level of maturity a person is, and for someone who claims he is a parent, he SHOULD know this and set example for his own children.

DeadWolf
05-15-2006, 02:20 AM
and he is NOT being mature enough

If I were you, I really wouldn't be babbling about "maturity", honestly. And to be honest, I gotta give Nick some credit for doing the right thing, by being mature and leaving this thread alone. And making the ones who won't drop the subject as the immature ones :rolleyes:. Now of course, I too also posted my say in this thread of what Nick has done, but..I also chose to not carry on with the matter, I said what I felt the need to let out, and I'm gonna leave it at that. It would be wise if the rest of you are to do the same. (On a side note, I still don't like Nick.)

undecided
05-15-2006, 10:01 AM
i see the groupies have been set up against me now. kinda sad. is this some kind of mormon society? stunner claims he is 30 but i disbelieve it. he is acting like a teen, trying to get 'one up' on this nick guy.

pure perfection - i am not 'taking on' anyone. just because i choose to comment against him doesnt mean im 'taking him on'. dont be so dillusional. or maybe youre just 'sucking up' to him. who knows.

i see this thread is getting a bit out of hand. so this is my last post here.

have a nice day.

Assassin™
05-15-2006, 01:40 PM
First off let me say Nick is a damn
LIAR!!!!

For those that don't know Nick let's just begin with he is 17 and has a gf/wife and supposedly 4 kids and 2 more on the way. Already if you have half a brain you realize the kids part is a lie. He would of had to been 12 at least to have lost his virginity, balls drop and all the other man things that happen. Just recently he said he lost his virginity at age 15.

More BS.

Supposedly his gf/wife left him and yet he tells everyone they are fine and never better yet his msn name says...."Nisha I misssss you so Much. I wuv you so much please leave me something to respond back to. anything".

Again MORE BS.

From the first day I've never liked Nick. When he ran LOW he had the maturity of a 6 year old. And when he thought Wolf was leaving LOW he was all excited and what not saying he would be better and all that. Sadly that dream was crushed as Wolf was kidding around. When Wolf confronted Nick about what he had said Nick flat out lied (again) saying he didn't mean it or whatever.

Maybe this Rant is pointless and hell it's not the first or the last. My point of this is to let ppl know that he is a liar and always will be by saying that we make this shit up and believe it all. When in fact it is him making the lies up and thinking we all believe it. This coming from a guy that thinks women should stay home to clean and cook all the time....Sexist Lying Pig!!
The only thing I find hard to believe is that you're actually 30 yrs old.

Pure Perfection
05-15-2006, 01:58 PM
i see the groupies have been set up against me now. kinda sad. is this some kind of mormon society? stunner claims he is 30 but i disbelieve it. he is acting like a teen, trying to get 'one up' on this nick guy.

pure perfection - i am not 'taking on' anyone. just because i choose to comment against him doesnt mean im 'taking him on'. dont be so dillusional. or maybe youre just 'sucking up' to him. who knows.

i see this thread is getting a bit out of hand. so this is my last post here.

have a nice day.Sucking up? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Yeah Okay, once again you haven't been here long enough to make a dumbass statment like that. Stunner and I don't like each other at all so why would I suck up? I unlike you have a life outside of the internet and don't have to suck up as you say or post in this rant telling somebody to back off just because it makes me feel good. Nobody's going agenst you. My question is who the fuck are you.

Angelique
05-15-2006, 03:57 PM
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/8953/coupon116oh.gif

DeadWolf
05-15-2006, 04:10 PM
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/8953/coupon116oh.gif

That post is just as pointless as this thread is now, and just silly.

Angelique
05-15-2006, 04:31 PM
yeah i know... imma nerd!

DeadWolf
05-15-2006, 04:47 PM
yeah i know... imma nerd!

More like a grown child to be specific.

Angelique
05-15-2006, 04:54 PM
think what you will Scott, though i am alot more mature then you think!

DeadWolf
05-15-2006, 05:09 PM
think what you will Scott, though i am alot more mature then you think!

Thinking is one thing, but Seeing is another, and I've seen enough to know that much.

Assassin™
05-15-2006, 06:36 PM
Hey, I know how to solve this. I'll post a thread with a poll in which people can vote on which of the two of you is the most mature.:agree: Then we'll know for sure.

:hmm:

*Angelique farts*

Sunshine Acid
05-15-2006, 08:23 PM
Hey, I know how to solve this. I'll post a thread with a poll in which people can vote on which of the two of you is the most mature.:agree: Then we'll know for sure.

:hmm:

Actually, actually....hmmm...not a bad idea. :agree:

Or make a poll consisting of everyone that posted in this thread and members can vote on it. The member with the least amount of votes can get kicked out of the thread so the continuous bitching and immaturity can continue. We don't want sensible posters to get in the way of the whiners and two year olds that seem to take crap like this seriously, right?

In all honesty this thread was ridiculous and has become even more ridiculous. I don't care about Nick, I don't care about what he says and to care to the point of arguing about it for pages shows maybe you concentrate too much on pointless intricacies. Then you also have grown people arguing over who is more mature or not? Get over it. It is like everyone in this thread is being cynical and trying to prove they are more worthy and mature then one another by pointing out everyone elses flaws or fuck ups. I am sure the vast majority including myself doesn't give a fuck and rightfully so. It is obvious this thread isn't going anywhere useful and productive. It is nothing more than a wastebin for stupidity and bitching. So maybe we should all take a hint and shut the fuck up. :hmm:

Pure Perfection
05-15-2006, 10:47 PM
:laugh: Can't believe this is still going

Stunner
05-15-2006, 11:08 PM
Ya I think it's somewhat old and ran its course....

z-ero
05-16-2006, 10:01 AM
Ya I think it's somewhat old and ran its course....

here,here i agree with you stunner i got bored just reading the first page

Assassin™
05-16-2006, 01:41 PM
Actually, actually....hmmm...not a bad idea. :agree:

Or make a poll consisting of everyone that posted in this thread and members can vote on it. The member with the least amount of votes can get kicked out of the thread so the continuous bitching and immaturity can continue. We don't want sensible posters to get in the way of the whiners and two year olds that seem to take crap like this seriously, right?

In all honesty this thread was ridiculous and has become even more ridiculous. I don't care about Nick, I don't care about what he says and to care to the point of arguing about it for pages shows maybe you concentrate too much on pointless intricacies. Then you also have grown people arguing over who is more mature or not? Get over it. It is like everyone in this thread is being cynical and trying to prove they are more worthy and mature then one another by pointing out everyone elses flaws or fuck ups. I am sure the vast majority including myself doesn't give a fuck and rightfully so. It is obvious this thread isn't going anywhere useful and productive. It is nothing more than a wastebin for stupidity and bitching. So maybe we should all take a hint and shut the fuck up. :hmm:
I was being sarcastic. This topic isn't even worth a sensible reply.

the madscotsman
05-16-2006, 04:05 PM

it's true, stunner: never judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. after that who gives a fuck he's a mile away and you've got his shoes.

Sunshine Acid
05-16-2006, 04:22 PM
I was being sarcastic. This topic isn't even worth a sensible reply.

You don't think I noticed your sarcasm? Thought you would know I did by me elaborating on your sarcasm. As far as sensible replies go someone has to try and make something out of this garbage.

undecided
05-16-2006, 08:06 PM
If youre really not bothered by this sunshine...why in the name are you still posting in this thread...??

Sunshine Acid
05-16-2006, 08:27 PM
If youre really not bothered by this sunshine...why in the name are you still posting in this thread...??

Not bothered by what? Did I say something didn't or did bother me? Perhaps, maybe so or not but it doesnt matter. You see I was simply stating what I thought of the lack of intelligence within the entire thread and to make known my position on what is going on in this thread. I think you can tell by my not so cordial interest in what the original post implied that I dont give a fuck about whats going on in regards to the original topic. I made that clear by not responding with anything to do with the original post and completely off topic. Then the stupidity and immaturity of the thread continued so I decided to make a serious post to show that I detest the stupidity in the thread. My second to last post before making this was to maybe try and get people to consider how pointless this thread is and how it has gone far past its due. With that I thought maybe people would realize they are being stupid and infantile and would just give up with the thread. That obviously didn't happen, so here we are. Now what is it you say that I claim I am not bothered by? The thread in general, Nick's actions, what? My post before was just to let Assasin know I was aware of his sarcasm. So, pretty much what I am trying to say, what in the fuck are you talking about? :eek:

Assassin™
05-17-2006, 06:40 PM
My second to last post before making this was to maybe try and get people to consider how pointless this thread is and how it has gone far past its due.
You were showing how it's gone past its due by making another post? Just take the situation for what it is: This is the Rant section at UOW, not some highly structured debate forum. You really can't stop immature n00bs from showing their true colors here, so why give so much effort? Pick your battles wisely.

BTW, I liked the Sugar Magnolia alias better, but hey that's your decision.

Sunshine Acid
05-17-2006, 08:08 PM
You were showing how it's gone past its due by making another post? Just take the situation for what it is: This is the Rant section at UOW, not some highly structured debate forum. You really can't stop immature n00bs from showing their true colors here, so why give so much effort? Pick your battles wisely.

BTW, I liked the Sugar Magnolia alias better, but hey that's your decision.

I'm in a constant mode of changing.Why? You like The Grateful Dead or just the sound of the name?

undecided
05-17-2006, 08:41 PM
if only sugar magnolia knew how many people here actually hate her. the things they say behind her back........

Stunner
05-17-2006, 09:09 PM
How would u know who hates her or not as you are supposedly "new"??

undecided
05-17-2006, 10:15 PM
hmmm.. ;)

Pure Perfection
05-18-2006, 01:26 AM
if only sugar magnolia knew how many people here actually hate her. the things they say behind her back........
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :stfu: cumbubble

yankeesman77
05-18-2006, 02:58 AM
please just let this rant die already and make a new one about other useless stuff.

F4L
05-18-2006, 03:52 AM
i agree, this is getting old, Nick is a cool guy, lay off

Appels
05-18-2006, 04:24 AM
Nick is a faggot!!

HAHAHAHA!!!

THAT IS SO FUCKIN FUNNY!!!

That Rob
05-18-2006, 05:47 PM
^^^Have you tried to get to know nick, he's not so bad. Sure some of the things he does are dumb but that doesn't make Nick a bad person. What if he doesn't have four kids is it really your business. I have talked to Nick and to be honest I really don't care if he's a liar or not he's still a good person...sometimes.

Assassin™
05-18-2006, 06:34 PM
You like The Grateful Dead or just the sound of the name?
The Grateful Dead is ok, but as a username, I mostly just like the sound of it. It fits your personality well.:agree:

If only you knew how little we actually care about what you think. Then maybe you wouldn't make posts like that. Meh, you probably still would.........

Kevin Idol
05-19-2006, 03:15 AM
Yankeesman 77 told me he likes to have sex with little boys. That, I belive. Don't really care about other shit, probably a lie.

DeadWolf
06-01-2006, 01:54 PM
It seems like your fishing for something to make me look bad.

No. I have no desire nor interests in wanting to make you look bad. If people end up thinking you're a "bad" person, then that's their problem, not yours (well, it shouldn't be, unless you're to come to the state of mind of caring about it).

You took this literally and claimed that it was embarrassing. What you didn't see was the sarcastic tone of it and how I was already pointing out that this whole section is embarrassing to UOW. It makes it even worse when you sit there and complain about the very thread you are posting in. It just makes it look 100 times worse and is a welcome invitation for some of us who don't have self control to come and bash you.

Claimed it as embarrassing, Yes. Took it literally, No. I found it embarrassing as a state of sarcasm. I'm not really complaining about the thread, but more of the posters who are arguing with each other, throwing the silly insults towards one another, I could easily point out names, but there really isn't any need to.

Since you seem to be focusing on me, let me point out that I have stayed away from the "cornball insults". It would be a useless and never-ending series of lame comebacks if I even tried to do that, so I didn't even waste my time starting. You obviously were either referring to someone else on that comment, or you misunderstood something I posted.

Yep, I was referring to someone else, you didn't do any "cornball insults", thankfully.

I give off the impression that I am better than others because I reply to posted threads? That doesn't even make any sense. I never once said or implied that I was better than anyone.

No, you gave off the impression that you are better than others from the way you post in the rants sometimes towards other people (not all the time though) and it tends to give off that vibe, and I am not the only one who feels that way either about you. So it's not because you just post in rants, if that were the case, then I might aswell say that everybody who posts in rants is that way then...which would of course be really stupid.

Sunshine Acid
06-01-2006, 03:34 PM
^^^ You do notice that you are arguing like everyone else did/is, right? We all do it, we complain about everyone else having stupid arguments and then do the same thing ourselves, just like you are currently doing. Just some people make sense or have a point and some don't. But the ones that do have a point (or a hint of intelligence) need to know when to stop responding. No matter what you say or how witty you may think you sound the other person is always going to respond back with stupidity and ignorance.

Then you have this situation between you and assassin where you both think you are right in some fashion and feel the need to reply to one another in order to show that. Don't say you aren't cause otherwise you wouldn't be replying in the first place if you didn't care at all.

People just need to know when enough is enough and shut up because it just keeps going and going until it gets mighty old. So unless you two REALLY care about whatever you are arguing about (I myself don't even know anymore) then just shut up and let the thread die or wait for the next idiots to come and start something else. After a while of debating the point and origin gets lost and you begin to argue about anything wrong you can find with someones post. Its useless, no one wins. You both made your points and views clear and you aren't going to change one another. There is nothing to accomplish, end it.

Assassin™
06-01-2006, 09:15 PM
No. I have no desire nor interests in wanting to make you look bad. If people end up thinking you're a "bad" person, then that's their problem, not yours (well, it shouldn't be, unless you're to come to the state of mind of caring about it).I never have been and never will be in that state of mind. The reason I noted your perceived intentions was to show how pointless they are.

Claimed it as embarrassing, Yes. Took it literally, No. I found it embarrassing as a state of sarcasm. I'm not really complaining about the thread, but more of the posters who are arguing with each other, throwing the silly insults towards one another, I could easily point out names, but there really isn't any need to.You specifically quoted me. That's the equivalent to pointing out names. Your the first person I've come across to find my sarcasm ebarrassing so you can understand why I am less than obliged to change my style of posting for you. Why would you find it embarrassing if you didn't type it? Furthermore, why would you further identify yourself with it by quoting it if it was embarrassing? Sounds like a contradiction to me. If the posts were embarrassments to UOW, then why make them look worse by highlighting them? Not only does it make this thread look more horrible than it already is, it serves as bate for some of us who don't have self restraint to come and flame you, thus restarting the whole cycle again.
you gave off the impression that you are better than others from the way you post in the rants sometimes towards other people (not all the time though) and it tends to give off that vibe, and I am not the only one who feels that way either about you.If I have never said or implied that I was better than anyone, then the only reason for anyone to think that was my belief would have to first have some hint of that way of thinking in their own beliefs. I'm not conceded enough to assume that it's jealousy or hatred, but that conception is coming from somewhere other than my posts. It wouldn't make a difference if it was just you or every other member here. I'm not running or hiding from anyone. Let them think what they want. If they have a problem with me, they know where to find me.
We all do it, we complain about everyone else having stupid arguments and then do the same thing ourselvesNot all of us.
No matter what you say or how witty you may think you sound I never try to sound witty. I try to use proper grammar and spelling and I don't comment on subjects on which I am clueless of. If more people followed this trend, everyone would look a lot smarter, or at least look like they gave effort into positively representing themselves on the internet.
the other person is always going to respond back with stupidity and ignoranceIf I believed that, (which I do sometimes), I wouldn't waste my energy even replying. I only debate with people whom I expect will have something meaningful to retort and on subjects that I care to talk about.
Then you have this situation between you and assassin where you both think you are right in some fashion and feel the need to reply to one another in order to show that. Don't say you aren't cause otherwise you wouldn't be replying in the first place if you didn't care at all.
I think I atleast have the right to defend myself. In your own words, if we "feel the need" to reply, who are you to tell us that we shouldn't? Did something change since yesterday? Is this forum not open for discussion anymore? You should be somewhat satisfied that this thread has turned a little from where it was a couple days ago.
People just need to know when enough is enough and shut up because it just keeps going and going until it gets mighty old. So unless you two REALLY care about whatever you are arguing about (I myself don't even know anymore) then just shut up and let the thread die or wait for the next idiots to come and start something else. After a while of debating the point and origin gets lost and you begin to argue about anything wrong you can find with someones post. Its useless, no one wins. You both made your points and views clear and you aren't going to change one another. There is nothing to accomplish, end it.I agree people need to know when enough is enough, but the people who need to know are the ones supplying the discussion. If we still have comments we think are important enough to post, then we will post them. I'm not trying to be rude, but no one forced you to open this thread. You don't have to read it or reply to it. It really makes no difference whether this thread is the hottest discussion on the site, or if it is eventually bumped to page 2 of Rants because of other threads. What has been posted has been posted. If you don't like it, no one is requesting that you read it.

Sunshine Acid
06-01-2006, 10:06 PM
You may have something to say or want to defend yourself, but after a while it becomes rehash of most of the things being said. I am not telling you to stop discussing or posting. I am saying, after a while, maybe you should reconsider whether it is necessary to keep debating with someone.

That Rob
06-01-2006, 10:48 PM
If I believed that, (which I do sometimes), I wouldn't waste my energy even replying. I only debate with people whom I expect will have something meaningful to retort and on subjects that I care to talk about.

Wow you waste your energy typing on the computer, you might want to comsult your doctor about that. LOL just kidding man.

Assassin™
06-02-2006, 01:00 AM
^I get your joke, but I meant that literally. My time is important and I try not to waste it. When it's your job to be on the computer all day, you really do get tired. Your eyes get heavy. Your neck aches. When you type applications and reports all day, your fingers cramp and your wrists get sore. It really can be even a mental strain if you post nothing but useless jargon that gets you nowhere. I try to stay away from all that.
You may have something to say or want to defend yourself, but after a while it becomes rehash of most of the things being said. I am not telling you to stop discussing or posting. I am saying, after a while, maybe you should reconsider whether it is necessary to keep debating with someone.I consider the necessity of a response before every post I make. Since I'm not on staff here, none of my posts are actually necessary to anyone else, but we all have our own personal judgement on what we think we need to say to make our point.

BTW, wasn't the entire subject of your last post for us to end this discussion. You used phrases like "People just need to know when enough is enough and shut up," and, "There is nothing to accomplish, end it." Now you're saying you are not trying to get us to stop discussing or posting.

hmmmmm.

Sunshine Acid
06-02-2006, 01:06 AM
^I get your joke, but I meant that literally. My time is important and I try not to waste it. When it's your job to be on the computer all day, you really do get tired. Your eyes get heavy. Your neck aches. When you type applications and reports all day, your fingers cramp and your wrists get sore. It really can be even a mental strain if you post nothing but useless jargon that gets you nowhere. I try to stay away from all that.I consider the necessity of a response before every post I make. Since I'm not on staff here, none of my posts are actually necessary to anyone else, but we all have our own personal judgement on what we think we need to say to make our point.

BTW, wasn't the entire subject of your last post for us to end this discussion. You used phrases like "People just need to know when enough is enough and shut up," and, "There is nothing to accomplish, end it." Now you're saying you are not trying to get us to stop discussing or posting.

hmmmmm.

No I was saying arguing with the same person about the same thing over and over again needs to stop, not discussion in general.

Anyways me dont cares anymore, carry on. :tongue: