PDA

View Full Version : Haters

legolas4792
07-25-2007, 07:21 PM
It seems that some people have something to complain about constantly. I am not a big fan of hating but yet i hear the word several times every day. People should stop hating and start appreciating

Jodes
07-25-2007, 09:25 PM
i agree with you Mike 100%. we need more love in this world IMO.

XXKSXX
07-25-2007, 09:53 PM
U just hate it when someone Hates don't u?

J-man
07-25-2007, 09:59 PM
lol dont be hatin haha, we should have a love board

Kellie
07-26-2007, 01:33 AM
^ I highly disagree with the Love Board suggestion ... its a part of life lego, some people are just born whingers or complainers, alot of people do it for attention but yes its gets annoying

Ill Will
07-26-2007, 02:06 AM
^Yeah, keep the LB out of UOW. All it does is give people a venue to suck up.

As far as haters go, I hate 'em.

flamesoffury
07-26-2007, 03:36 AM
^Yeah, keep the LB out of UOW. All it does is give people a venue to suck up.

As far as haters go, I hate 'em.

bit contradicting.. nice sig >_> <_< and people suck up in life, it gets you places.. so who gives a shit anyways? its just life.

Ill Will
07-26-2007, 03:51 AM
Uhhh, I wasn't serious. The "hating haters" comment was my way to jokingly show that it doesn't really bother me. Yeah, I like my sig too, but it wasn't my first choice. Apparently my old one was "freaking out new members". Whatever, no biggie. This one's better anyway.

flamesoffury
07-26-2007, 04:12 AM
Uhhh, I wasn't serious. The "hating haters" comment was my way to jokingly show that it doesn't really bother me. Yeah, I like my sig too, but it wasn't my first choice. Apparently my old one was "freaking out new members". Whatever, no biggie. This one's better anyway.

haha yeah, i loved that sig.. that was the one i was talking bout.. didnt notice u switched.. there's a catch to that sig though.. u cant see what browser/ip we have because u see your own.. so its kind of like, a catch 22 i guess u can say. :p

Ill Will
07-26-2007, 07:44 AM
Yeah, it's not like anyone was being tracked or as if there was any malicious code, it was simply like an electronic mirror that shows you your own information. Like I said, I liked that sig too, but it was removed by Mr. Kitty Cat himself. It wasn't against the rules, but apparently some people didn't like it. Oddly, I've only gotten compliments for it. To me the whole purpose of it was to sort of freak people out just enough to make them laugh because it was unique and not something you see all the time. It was just harmless fun.

Anyway, I'm not arguing, as it's not much of a big deal, just letting people that it wasn't my decision to remove it, and I didn't switch it myself. If anyone's got any questions about the banner itself ask me. If you've got questions about why it was removed, talk to LionDen.

Black Widow
07-26-2007, 09:38 PM
^ I highly disagree with the Love Board suggestion ... its a part of life lego, some people are just born whingers or complainers, alot of people do it for attention but yes its gets annoying

i wasnt :(

i was just being honest and bring humour to the rants

i failed :sad2:

Dozer
08-01-2007, 03:58 PM
I only truly hate one thing. The rest is more of a dislike. I think people like to dis on certain things because it is their way of venting.