PDA

View Full Version : Why the sudden hatred of 3D?

banky814
07-25-2007, 10:51 PM
Why have all the fans in the impact zone all decided to just start hating Team 3D? it has me so confused. Team 3D never did anything, they were a face team and they told the fans how much they liked them then out of nowhere I hear the fans start chanting "3D Sucks!" and they always boo them, why? It kinda pisses me off that people just decide to boo Team 3D for no reason. Can anyone answer this for me?

legolas4792
07-25-2007, 10:55 PM
didnt they attack two announcers

banky814
07-25-2007, 11:27 PM
but that was well after the fans started booing them and chanting they suck

Butoden
07-25-2007, 11:34 PM
Attacking Don West is something face teams should do though, did you guys understand a thing he said during his interview with James Storm before the Rhino/Storm match at Victory Road? DAMN
Anyways 3D was not always received as faces in TNA crowd anyways, fans had the Fat Pig signs and what not for Brother Ray altho brother D-Von didn't seem to be hated. Now fans won't give a mixed reaction anymore, it's going to be a BOOOOOOOOOOOOO all the way and I don't blaim TNA for turning 3D heel now, although there are alot of heel teams in TNA. (Serotonin, XXX, 3D, LAX(turning it seems), Steiners are heel too I think... crowd seems to luv em tho.. oh well))

tommy
07-26-2007, 02:44 AM
What ever happened to Runt?

XXKSXX
07-26-2007, 03:42 AM
I would have to say because Team 3D has become a heel team.

Ill Will
07-26-2007, 03:58 AM
^Yeah, it's just a heel turn. This isn't really that big of a deal. The fans don't "hate" them, they're just being a good crowd by giving the heels some heat.

XXKSXX
07-26-2007, 04:04 AM
It's nice to have a good heel team once in awhile. One thing Team 3D can do is create heat on them selves.

Punisher
07-26-2007, 04:57 AM
its so easy for people to turn heel. all they have to do is say "you guys are morons" thats it

XXKSXX
07-26-2007, 05:46 AM
^ Yeah but to stay heel u have to keep the heat on your self. The more a person makes the crowd mad the more of a heel they become.

banky814
07-26-2007, 03:49 PM
I understand they are heels NOW, but even when they were still faces, saying good things about the fans, the fans still booed them and told them they suck and whatnot. Am I the only one who freakin noticed this?

Flair Country
07-26-2007, 04:13 PM
I think word had gotten around, mostly through the internet, that Bubba Ray is a huge jerk. Now whether that is actually true or not is debatable, but I assume that is why he was catching all of the heat while D-Von was still liked by the fans. Turning them heel is definitely the way to go now though.

2 Cool 4 Ya
07-26-2007, 08:29 PM
I think it's mostly for Bubba Ray calling the iMPACT! fan's name's after a show because they cheered LAX and boo'd them. I thought it was pretty unprofessional and it was a shame to the team. Turning them full fledged heel's though is a great idea by TNA though. As far as there in ring work, there pretty decent for big guy's and can have a good tag team match with a lot of team's in TNA and they have had good tag team matches in TNA.

Ill Will
07-27-2007, 12:38 AM
I understand they are heels NOW, but even when they were still faces, saying good things about the fans, the fans still booed them and told them they suck and whatnot. Am I the only one who freakin noticed this?In that case, it's because not every wrestling fan succumbs to kayfabe: some people just cheer whoever they like, and boo who they don't. To some people, it doesn't matter if the wrestler is supposed to be a heel or a face, they use their own opinion. Out of kayfabe, some TNA fans see Team 3D as washed up and don't think they should be the top tag team in TNA. Based on that opinion alone (not considering whether they were heel or face) some fans decided to boo them.

banky814
07-27-2007, 03:29 AM
ugh, this is gonna sound stupid, but wrestling fans really kinda make me angry sometimes...if Team 3D is washed up then Sting is too, yet everyone cheers him. IMO neither of them are washed up, they're all still great at wrestling so they shouldnt be considered washed up or w/e

XXKSXX
07-27-2007, 03:59 AM
Some fans are messed up but, Sting is a face thats how it works.

Garden State Saint
07-27-2007, 08:25 PM
The fans turned on the Dudleyz because word got out that they wanted to head back to WWE. Thats it.

It's just funny how Bubba can't take some crowd heat when he was the almighty master of insulting ECW crowds back in the day.

Ill Will
07-28-2007, 02:08 AM
ugh, this is gonna sound stupid, but wrestling fans really kinda make me angry sometimes...if Team 3D is washed up then Sting is too, yet everyone cheers him. IMO neither of them are washed up, they're all still great at wrestling so they shouldnt be considered washed up or w/e
It's all opinions. You shouldn't get angry because someone has a different one than you.

It's just funny how Bubba can't take some crowd heat when he was the almighty master of insulting ECW crowds back in the day.I'm pretty sure he was just trying to be funny and egg on the crowd. It's not that he can't take the heat, it's just his character. He's always been very reactive to the crowd as a heel (as you referenced), and this is just another way that he is doing that.

STOP CALLING ME FAT!!

Will
07-29-2007, 02:56 AM
The Dudleys have had heat for a long time, its just the whole shoving them down the fans throat for months and months and months as they kept getting beat by LAX that made the fans more vocal.