PDA

View Full Version : - WWE Going HD This January, RAW vs. SD! Update

mothsoccer
07-26-2007, 04:23 PM
Source - PWInsider

The CW Network has announced that all of its broadcasts except for SmackDown will be broadcasted in High Definition this season. SmackDown is scheduled to follow the rest of the network this coming January. WWE has been experimenting with High Definition in the previous months, but don't want to make the leap until they are positive that the product won't lose anything in the translation.

To follow up on an earlier report, the WWE RAW vs. SmackDown video game is scheduled to be released on November 12th.

What's the point of going HD for, it's a new thing i guess makes no real difference any way's.

Con
07-26-2007, 04:55 PM
I can't wait to see it in HD, but does that mean raw will remain SD?

Vinnyspapa
07-26-2007, 08:34 PM
I read somewhere that they did some test runs in HD and some Divas didnt look good and some of the older wrestlers looked twice as old. High def wrinkles arent good I guess.

JohnCenaFan28
07-26-2007, 08:40 PM
^^LOL! Well I have a HD TV so I suppose I am waiting to see how it will be, but that still doesn't change the quality of RAW just making it look better...

Flair Country
07-26-2007, 09:11 PM
HD is awesome and it's long overdue for Smackdown or RAW! I can't wait for them to jump on board with it.

Con
07-26-2007, 09:58 PM
I read somewhere that they did some test runs in HD and some Divas didnt look good and some of the older wrestlers looked twice as old. High def wrinkles arent good I guess.

Lmao, just imagine the Snitsky or Henry promos now - They always do extreme close ups on them... and Snitsky with his yellow teeth... bleh... o_O