PDA

View Full Version : Backstage Heat On Teddy Hart

Dangerous Incorporated
07-27-2007, 09:23 AM
1wrestling.com is reporting that WWE developmental talent Teddy Hart is receiving major heat in OVW after only being there a week. Hart's problems started when he took a phone call in the middle of a production meeting during his first day in OVW. Trainers asked him to end the call, and reports say Hart said it was important and kept on talking. Hart also has been using injury excuses to get out of training sessions and doesn't help his fellow workers in cleaning up the building and doing other things that are expected of the talent. On the other hand, Harry Smith and Nattie Neidhart are receiving praise since debuting in OVW.

I hope he doesnt blow this already.

XXKSXX
07-27-2007, 04:51 PM
What a surprise I figured this crap would start right away. So what maybe the call was important. For injury's I could see how he could have injury's considering some of the crazy outlandish moves that he does. Maybe he doesn't think he belongs in OVW. I personally my self think he should be on ECW right now. Truthfully he really only needs to get the eye of the McMahon's. Not some production person for OVW.

Vinnyspapa
07-27-2007, 08:46 PM
That was quick. I at least thought he would stay out of trouble for a while and work his way up to the WWE.

JohnCenaFan28
07-27-2007, 09:41 PM
I thought he'd have taken longer to start that, oh well... Guess I was wrong...

XXKSXX
07-27-2007, 10:20 PM
Or maybe people are just jumping the gun because they expect it.

LionDen
07-28-2007, 07:59 AM
Possible KS, he would have brought alot of bad baggage with him and ofcourse the reputation.

Ill Will
07-28-2007, 08:13 AM
Well, I can't say I'm surprised. It's sad what he could be throwing away simply because he can't get over himself.
Or maybe people are just jumping the gun because they expect it.How is it "jumping the gun" if it's already started happening? We are responding to reports of backstage trouble, not predicting them.

legolas4792
07-28-2007, 02:29 PM
hes a good wrestler but he wont get to far with that attitude problem

XXKSXX
07-28-2007, 10:24 PM
How is it "jumping the gun" if it's already started happening? We are responding to reports of backstage trouble, not predicting them.

Because I've herd this crap about other wrestlers hundreds of times and in the end it comes to pretty much nothing, and to me this is nothing but a rummer.