PDA

View Full Version : Update On Kurt Angle's Titles, Samoa Joe, & More News

Butoden
07-27-2007, 03:20 PM
TNA's website is confirming that Kurt Angle's IWGP Championship, in addition to the TNA Championship, will be on the line at the Hard Justice PPV next month against Samoa Joe in the "Winner Takes All" match.

There was reportedly some confusion that the IWGP title wouldn't be up for grabs.

I think the belt is officially recognised as IWGP Third's Championship or something like that. Thats better than just a piece of plastic belt with no meaning.

XXKSXX
07-27-2007, 04:38 PM
So I take it IWGP and TNA have a working relationship? Cause Tomko has one half of their tag titles.

Butoden
07-27-2007, 05:07 PM
TNA is definetly working together with AJPW and NJPW and also IGP so yes that is definetly a working relationship. Great Mutah and Tiger Masks were in TNA and TNA has send Kurt Angle, Tomko (who worked in Japan before going to TNA as well) and Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin to Japan and it seems to be benefitial for both parties. Also on TNA Today features shelley and sabin and they had some japanese guys with them

XXKSXX
07-27-2007, 05:57 PM
TNA is definetly working together with AJPW and NJPW and also IGP so yes that is definetly a working relationship. Great Mutah and Tiger Masks were in TNA and TNA has send Kurt Angle, Tomko (who worked in Japan before going to TNA as well) and Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin to Japan and it seems to be benefitial for both parties. Also on TNA Today features shelley and sabin and they had some japanese guys with them
That answers my ? thanks for the info. :)