PDA

View Full Version : Rod okay with Tommy Lee dating daughter

OMEN
07-30-2007, 09:16 PM
Rod Stewart has given permission for Tommy Lee to date his daughter Kimberly.
The Maggie May singer has given the 44-year-old Motley Crue drummer the go-ahead after being impressed by the rocker's attempts to woo 27-year-old Kimberly.
Rod met Tommy - who has two children, Brandon and Dylan, with ex-wife Pamela Anderson - and Kimberly for lunch on Wednesday and was in hysterics when he learned Tommy had hired a helicopter to take his pride and joy on a date.
According to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper, the 62-year-old singer said: "I've tried some manoeuvres in my time to pursue a woman, but I've got to admit this is a pretty strong move.
"Attempting to land a helicopter in my garden just to impress my daughter is quite something!" Despite Tommy's romantic gesture, he was unable to carry out the plan.
He had wanted to pick Kimberly up from Rod's Los Angeles mansion and take her to a concert in San Diego.
However, Tommy needed permission from Rod to land in the grounds and he wasn't there to give it. So after hovering overhead, Tommy flew away.
A source said: "Kimberly was so touched that he had made such an effort that she trekked to another airport in Los Angeles where Tommy was allowed to land. They flew to the concert from there."
Tommy - who has been as much as a lothario as Rod - and Kimberly were first linked earlier this month after the blonde beauty was spotted running out of a restaurant launch party after the rocker had been refused entry.
A source said: "They threw their arms around each other and she cried, Baby, baby, before they kissed passionately."

Bangshowbiz