PDA

View Full Version : Newfound respect for Carlito

JohnCenaFan28
07-31-2007, 05:31 AM
After the match he had against Cena, I now respect him more than I used to due to spitting in Cena's face tonight and having a fairly decent match against Cena, who is the WWE Champion... What do you all have to say?

XXKSXX
07-31-2007, 02:49 PM
I say the apple spiting thing is old and kind of stupid now. EeL you u only respect him cause he did it to Cena if it was someone else he did it to u wouldn't care lol.

JohnCenaFan28
07-31-2007, 10:03 PM
^^I know... Cena looked like he liked it:shifty:

Ill Will
07-31-2007, 11:08 PM
Newfound respect for Carlito because he won a match?

mmmkayyy....

Melanie
07-31-2007, 11:26 PM
The spitting thing is gross but i've kinda always like Carlito.. i think he has Rock-like charisma given a chance... and beating cena is ALWAYS a plus LOL

legolas4792
08-01-2007, 12:16 AM
he spits in the face of people who arent cool so......

Adam Copeland2
08-01-2007, 05:01 PM
Even if Funaki beat Cena in a match, I would have had new-found respect for him. Nonethess, winning a match against Cena is no reason for having new-found respect q guy. It's his in-ring skills that matters. But, I KNOW Carlito has it in him...we have seen him shine in the past, after which he was buried for some time. The absence of Jeff & Lashley may have favoured him.

JohnCenaFan28
08-05-2007, 06:13 AM
I was just glad he spat in Cena's face and also that Carlito got a win over the WWE Champ, hopefully that gives him some IC credibility...

Big Evil
08-05-2007, 05:13 PM
There shouldn't be any talk of having 'newfound' respect for any pro wrestlers. Unless your a total mark, then you should have respect for each and every one of them. Just the simple fact they they have dedicated a large part of their lives to entertain us is a very respectable thing to do. Just like the Rock once said, when he walks into a locker room, he sees a fire in each and every mans eyes that say one thing... they are here to entertain. They are here to do it not because they have to, but because they absolutely love to do it. We should respect every single person to lace up a pair of boots (except maybe Gillberg), not because they spit in someones face or pedigree someone we are supposed to hate, but because they do what they do, suffer the injuries they suffer, all to entertain us!

JohnCenaFan28
08-05-2007, 05:45 PM
^^You're right...

tommy
08-06-2007, 02:32 AM
Carlito sucks. Always has, always will.

JohnCenaFan28
08-06-2007, 07:48 PM
Well, I suppose he's certianly in for a push now, I mean he beat the WWE Champ somewhat fairly... I don't like him much right now either just liked him for spitting on John Cena...