PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Hart Lashes Out At TNA Wrestling

Butoden
08-01-2007, 12:16 PM
Jimmy Hart, who never publicly says anything negative about anyone, ripped into TNA for signing Pacman Jones in the Orlando Sentinel this morning.

"Are you freakin' kidding me? Oh, my. It's over. Not Pacman Jones. They're desperate man. They've lost their minds. After what's happened to Vince (recent media pub) and stuff, why?"

Whats this guy's problem? I have IMO a pretty OK knowledge of wrestling and I can't see much wrong with Pacman doing a few appearances in TNA for media attention, I mean.. it's not like they turning it into Total Nonstop Pacman or something

Glorious Maxxwell
08-01-2007, 01:30 PM
Signing Pac Man Jones is a waste of money for a fledgling company like TNA. Wasting an ungodly amount on someone who is not going to wrestle. He's a waste of time and money

Rockstar
08-01-2007, 02:36 PM
^ Exactly.

Jimmy Hart has been in the Wrestling buisness for awhile now.

He's been in almost every promotion I believe, including TNA.
And I agree that it is a major waste of money signing a High Paid Football Player that won't wrestle.

flamesoffury
08-01-2007, 03:36 PM
does pacman jones even know anything about wrestling? there's my answer

Rockstar
08-01-2007, 05:20 PM
He probably knows the Spear, clothesline, tackle, kick, punt, low blow, shoulder block and the Gore.

Ill Will
08-01-2007, 07:38 PM
I don't think those saying Pacman Jones is a waste actually realized how untrue that is. TNA has already gotten so much mainstream publicity just over the news that he might be coming in. Do you have any idea what would happen to iMPACT!'s ratings if Pacman made an appearance? They would skyrocket, which of course transversely earns TNA money. You may not personally want to see Pacman on TNA Wrestling for whatever reasons, but to call it a waste is not at all accurate.

Vinnyspapa
08-02-2007, 04:57 AM
i think it was a mistake to sign Jones. The guy was making millions in the NFL and did nothing but get into trouble and bring bad publicity to the NFL. If millions couldnt keep him in check how will the peanuts TNA is going to pay him do it? He is going to bring bad publicity to TNA.