PDA

View Full Version : Update On Psycho Sids Return To WWE

Dangerous Incorporated
08-04-2007, 11:00 AM
Psycho Sid Vicious talks about a WWE return in a new interview with The Ottawa Sun. After doing some indy shows recently, Sid says he is ready for a return to WWE. "This business needs me as bad as I need the business. I've got a helluva gimmick that's guaranteed to make them money. It would be the greatest comeback in not just wrestling, but in sports history. Nobody has ever come back from a compound fracture two inches above the ankle."

The injury Sid is talking about is the one he suffered after attempting a flying knee off the second rope in a 2001 match with Scott Steiner for WCW. Sid says WCW asked him to do the move and he wanted no part of it. "Johnny Ace says, 'Why don't you try a flying knee off the second rope.' It was a stupid move. I said I didn't want to do it, but they said it was written in my contract. I came back three months early for the match. I still hadn't recovered from shoulder surgery. I couldn't hold my belt up ... I couldn't pull my wallet out of my pants. A knee off the second rope? I think a rake of the eyes would have had the same effect. I wasn't told the truth by my doctors for a long time. Finally, one doctor told me I may never walk again."

No word yet if WWE has any interest in Sid at the moment, but it was rumored a month or so back that his name had been tossed around within the company.

bad_meetz_evil
08-04-2007, 12:26 PM
I'm suprised he returned to wrestling. But isn't he a little too old to return to wrestling? He's a great preformer, But I guess something not of an active wrestler, as in wrestling weekly.