PDA

View Full Version : TomKat set for nudie pics

OMEN
08-05-2007, 09:59 AM
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes plan to reveal their sexy side with a raunchy nude photo shoot, it has been claimed.

The couple - who have a 15-month-old daughter, Suri - want to dispel their wholesome image by following in the footsteps of good friends Victoria and David Beckham and doing their own steamy spread for W magazine.

A friend told New Weekly magazine: "Tom and Katie really have amazing chemistry. They want to show the world how much."

The 45-year-old Top Gun star and his 28-year-old wife plan to make their shoot even hotter than the Beckhams' by appearing completely naked in one
image.

A source close to the pair said: "They are already planning the various photos.

"Tom and Katie want to pose together in the shower, dripping wet and covered by nothing but steam."

Victoria and David, in their most revealing photo shoot to date, posed semi-naked for their spread for the August issue of the style bible published last month.

David appeared topless and Victoria sizzled in a risky black swimsuit for their front cover shot, while other photographs featured the couple in bed sharing a sensual kiss, with the 32-year-old soccer star dressed only in
tight white underwear.

In another image, David is seen unzipping his 33-year-old wife's corset as she stood naked from the waist down baring her butt.

- Bang Showbiz

demolition89
08-06-2007, 01:51 AM
I'd sure as hell rather look at Katie holmes than Victoria Beckham any Day!

(I'll just use "white out" on Tom)

Big Evil
08-06-2007, 02:10 AM
Hell, photoshop it lol I don't have a problem with them doing this, I think it will be cool. Plus, we get to see KATIE NAKED! Whooooo!