PDA

View Full Version : WWE To End The Brand Extension???

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
08-06-2007, 07:36 AM
- When WWE received the 2.5 rating for Raw, there was real panic in Stamford, CT. According to Dave Meltzer, one of the ideas discussed during the week was to combine the rosters, and eliminate the tri-branded direction. At least, it was discussed, and either way, expect WWE to push the reset button on Monday night.
Source: Gerweck

Seeing the End of it would mean that their would be more star power but I will cause some talent to be underused but its a start I guess :rolleyes: Im looking foward to it if it Happens

JohnCenaFan28
08-06-2007, 07:45 AM
Maybe that's why Vince is returning today?

jamie66
08-06-2007, 01:54 PM
WWE is failling so bad lol.

Will
08-07-2007, 05:57 AM
There is absolutely no way that Vinny would end the Brand Extension, they have put 5 years into it and they plan on it being in place for forever. One, inaccurate, bad rating wont be enough to undo all that work.

JohnCenaFan28
08-07-2007, 06:27 AM
I don't see what's wrong with the Brand Extension anyway... Can someone please tell me what's wrong with it?

OMEN
08-07-2007, 10:52 AM
It seems every couple of months when things go wrong for the wwe that they let a rumour out that the brand extension is going to end and we are going to get back to the way that things should have been from the start..
The brand extension has never really worked as Raw has always been the number one show and Smackdown and ECW have alwys been a poor second and even after every draft lottery Raw always has the best roster.
For those of us who can remember things before the brand extension,Raw and Smackdown were both great shows and the way that some of the raw storylines carried over to the Smackdown show gave it real boost each week and got more people watching...
It's not really brand extension or new talent that the wwe needs to get wrestling back up to where it belongs....The wwe needs some real competition to stop the stale product that it is putting out at the moment...
In the great days of WCW when both Eric Bischoff and Vince were competing for the same audience on Monday nights the wwe had a real cutting edge to it and would try almost annything to stuff it Bischoff....Sadly scince the real competition has ended the wwe has had no real cometition and can do whatever they please with no worries about the fans or what anybody else thinks....
I just hope that TNA keeps growing and turns into a real competitor as it may get me back watching wrestling again....Apart from the odd few minuites of Raw or Smackdown i havent really watched any wrestling in the last year or so and i can honestly say i don't miss it.....
Sorry for the length of this.....

XXKSXX
08-07-2007, 04:24 PM
This is most likely a rummer just like the other hundred times I have herd it. It would make no since to pull the plug on the tri brand because they have so much invested in it. I'm all for the wrestlers feuding with different wrestlers from different shows thou. The WWE has been in slumps many of times it will works it way out just like it always does.