PDA

View Full Version : I hate In laws

Melanie
08-09-2007, 08:47 PM
Now. most of you know i am not married but was to be in a commitment ceremony with my significant other Stephanie. Most of you also know she was in a bad car accident and her parents have come to take her away from me. Well she got out of the hospital today and they won't let me see her! They took her to thier hotel room and have come to our place to pack her things!

Do they not realize we are deeply and passionately in love? do they not realize that we have fought to be togeather every step of the way? Why are they so stupid? I hate them..i hate my life! In laws suck!

Melanie

JohnCenaFan28
08-09-2007, 09:24 PM
Well, why not have Stephanie talk to them about what's going on have Stephanie tell them what she wants which is to be with you? And make sure she tells them that what she's telling them is from her heart and not being influenced by you... Hope everything works out.

J-man
08-09-2007, 10:06 PM
I agree with Eel, Have steph talk to em, they're probably old and cant stand the whole being gay thing. Or just tell it to em straight, tell em that you guys are in love blah blah blah, and then hopefully everything will work out.

Good Luck Mel :D

Melanie
08-09-2007, 10:20 PM
she has guys,, thanks for your advice but she has already fought with them... shes not very strong yet but i know she will do whats best for her

J-man
08-09-2007, 11:17 PM
We're all pullin for ya mel, Good luck!!

Dozer
08-09-2007, 11:26 PM
THAT IS FUCKIN BULLSHIT! Now dont they realize you are her spouse? If this is some gay hate bull shit then they need to respect their dughters wishes(which I can only assume is to let her come home)Personally I am not married, but my girlfriends family and I get along. Well last time I saw her dad I threatened his life and the time before I dislocated his shoulder and had him by the throat. I hope things work out, I was in a bad wreck awhile ago, but get some icy hot and heat pads. They really helped me sleep at night.

JohnCenaFan28
08-10-2007, 12:16 AM
Just have Stephanie and yourself sit down and talk with them calmly. You can be with her to make her feel stronger to say what she has to say. The easiest way to make it work better, is for it NOT to be an argument but a calm conversation.

bad_meetz_evil
08-10-2007, 01:19 AM
How old are you guys? If you're past 21, you can do whatever you want, right?

Melanie
08-10-2007, 02:55 AM
yes we are both over 21, but because of her physical condition right now... i dont want to stress her out...

Dozer
08-10-2007, 04:36 AM
The more I read the more this pisses me off. It seems like her parents dont agree with her choices, especially with her being a lesbian and decided to take advantage of her daughters pain to get some type of revenge! That is so fucked up I can barely fathom it!

Ill Will
08-13-2007, 05:53 AM
Is anyone else surprised that this Ryan Davis joker (^^That guy "Dozer") actually lasted almost a month in UOW? After his first few posts, I figured he'd last maybe a few days. I guess that after a while, some one on staff decided he wasn't funny anymore, and that forum shouldn't have to suffer any longer.

I agree with that decision.

Vick Diesel
08-16-2007, 06:37 PM
The only thing "good"that came from my in-laws is my husband:wink:

Melanie,...I hope things work out with Stephanie,....since you guys are adults you should be able to make your own decisions, without any interference from anyone else,...I for one don't agree with that kind of relationship, but as I said it's your life no one has the right to seperate you from Stephanie,...and that includes her parents!

Sting76

Melanie
08-16-2007, 08:11 PM
thanks for all the support guys but things are..well bad.. she was released from the hospital and they immediately took her cell phone and took her back to chicago. I have talked to her twice since and she seems alot different.... so im am completely lost and depressed... i have tried a few things to cheer me up, and while they worked for awhile.. it ultimately comes back down to the love of my life is gone.

Melanie