PDA

View Full Version : CZW's Dishonorable Conduct Results

XXKSXX
08-12-2007, 02:46 PM
Joker d. Ryan McBride

Crowd was hot for it. Jokerbomb ended it. I thought McBride got too much offense in, but he sold the finisher like death. ODoyle came out while he was still in ring.

Ricky Reyes d. CJ O'Doyle

Jon Dahmer d. Danny Demanto

Surprisingly hot crowd for this. Not bad. Dahmer looked better than he has in awhile.

Derek Frazier d. Ricochet

Ricochet, save for one horrible botch, looked good and they gelled nicely. Frazier had Noel Harlow in his corner. No sign of Niles. Ricochet didn't look bad in losing.

DJ Hyde d. Monsta Mack

Danny Havoc d. Diehard Dustin Lee in the Unlucky 13 match. Some really sick stuff here. Diehard stapled Havoc's mouth to a table, then did a leg drop through it. I know people didn't like the stip, but they did a lot with it. Really fun stuff. Diehard gets a please come back chant.

Homicide v. Ruckus turned into a brawl when Reyes and Joker started fighting with each other.

BLK OUT (Ruckus and Joker) d. The Rottweilers (Reyes and Homicide). Joker challenged Homicide to a match next month. Good tag match with plenty of heat.

AnDrew d. Cheech and Chuck

Vortekz d. Cloudy in a Ladder Match

Started slow, but really picked up. Vortekz gave Cloudy a solo Spanish Fly off the top onto some ladders laid across chairs.

Toby Klein d. Freakshow & Insane Lane to retain the IM Title

Pretty good. Insane Lane became my hero when he hit Klein's obnoxious manager. I hate that guy worse than Maven. DJ attacked Klein after the match. Lane was hamming it up on the stage as this was going on.

Drake Younger v. Brain Damage ended in a double pin after a piledriver by BD onto a pile of chairs on the floor. Zandig came out and held the title up. Longer than their last arena match. Some nasty spots you need to see.