PDA

View Full Version : 'Posh pop star is fruity as barrow boy in the sack!'

OMEN
05-14-2006, 12:53 PM
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/images/homepage/s3_01.jpg
TV Emma laps up sexy serenade in night of passion.
YOUR mother will be shocked, but posh-talking nice-boy pop star James Blunt really rocks...between the sheets.

Stunning TV presenter Emma Kearney last night blew the lid on the lust-filled night she enjoyed with the public school-educated former Life Guards officer and his cut-glass accent.

"It felt great making love to a toff," she revealed. "James might talk with a plum in his mouth but he's as fruity as a barrow boy under the duvet. He couldn't keep his hands off me.

"He's an absolute wildman in bed. We were at it like rabbits." Well-bred rabbits, of course!

After meeting 25-year-old Emma at a party, Old Harrovian James—who made £2.5million with his worldwide hit You're Beautiful—turned up on the doorstep of her London flat around 2am, straight from a recording session.

She opened the front door wearing a long, blue tube-style dress—and no knickers.

Panting

But double Brits winner James, 32, (real name Hillier-Blount) stayed true to his double-barrelled upbringing— chatting nicely on the sofa for a good 45 minutes before making a move.

Emma told us: "It was when I slid up close and kissed him it all exploded.

"Suddenly it was game on with this long, deep, passionate snog. We were both panting.

"And when James's wandering hands finally worked out that I had no knickers on he let out a long groan and just had to explore further!

"That's when I suggested we hit the sack. But when I revealed my pull-down bed in the wardrobe James couldn't stop giggling— he said he used to have one just like it at school."

As the pair got naked, one-time Household Cavalry captain James—who recently split from rich-girl fiancée Camilla Boler after a fling with I'm A Celebrity posh totty Tara Palmer-Tomkinson— threw himself into the action.

"He's really great in bed and there was loads of cuddling, stroking and licking to get us going," said Emma.

"James's lips were absolutely everywhere and as I looked down there were those big blue eyes of his gazing up at me. Wow! I couldn't help but return the favour and he loved every minute.

"We went at it for almost an hour —every position you can think of. James loved me holding on to his hair as we got more excited. He sings such sad songs but in bed he was really lively. And what an imagination!

"As he hit the peak of his excitement James sang out my name ‘Emma! Emma!'

"Twice he did it—and so loud I was frightened he'd wake the neighbours.

"It was the most erotic serenade I've ever had! He really knows how to look after a girl in bed.

"The pillows and duvet ended up scattered all over the place. But James isn't a ‘wham bam, thank you ma'am' type of guy. It was a treat.

"And he's got an excellent backside! It's really nice, all pert and hard. I told him I liked it and he replied that he thought mine was sexier.

"What a gentleman, and he has amazingly soft skin!"

Emma was even more thrilled next day when James texted her.

She revealed: "He wrote me a message saying, ‘I had a great night last night—school beds were never that much fun.'

Dreams

"James was a great lover. I adore a man who's not shy to say how he's feeling."

Emma said the star first revealed his soft side the night they met three weeks earlier at a mutual friend's house in Earl's Court.

He was on the brink of making it big and as the pals partied he serenaded her with his song Goodbye My Lover while playing on the guitar.

"It moved me almost to tears," recalled Emma. "I was so excited because I'd just bought his album Back To Bedlam that day!" They shared a cab to Emma's studio flat and James confided in her about his past, his Army service—during which he stood guard on the Queen Mother's coffin—and his dreams for the future.

"He was freaking out about his music career kicking off and unsure how to answer all the inevitable questions," said Emma.

"Then he was talking about how he rode beside the Queen on parade. He was impersonating her and doing her accent.

"He was telling me about how one day there had been this really big parade and some new guards were brought in, so he and his friend were replaced.

"James said the Queen hadn't been consulted about the switch so when she sat in her carriage and looked around she was upset to find out they weren't there.

"Then James put on this royal voice and said how the Queen declared, ‘Listen you! Get my guards back right now!' James said she was really cool."

After their night of passion the pair kept in touch. James promised to drop by again but never quite made it.

TV Emma, who presents Five's Nice House, Shame About The Garden, told us: "When he was making a video he texted saying, ‘I'm in a rainforest being set on fire. Strange feeling.'

Shivers
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/images/homepage/s3_02.jpg
BLUNT MESSAGES OF LUST: Emma was thrilled when singer James followed up night of passion with sexy texts to her mobile
"I replied calling him ‘sexy' and he came back straight away with ‘You too—beautiful girl.'

"James was a wonderful lover but I caught him right on the brink before his career sky-rocketed. I think he's moved on now.

"But when I listen to Goodbye My Lover I still get shivers and goosebumps all over—I guess that's what he's said to me."

NOTW