PDA

View Full Version : WWE Diva Search 2007/Useless Talent

Black Widow
08-16-2007, 11:33 PM
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/2256/11392874jr0.jpg

Every year WWE waste $250,000 on useless FUCKING talent, ill admit only a few good things came out of the Diva Search and that was Maria Kanellis, Christy Hemme, Michelle McCool and Candice..

Ashley Massaro and Layla El are useless..
Dont get me wrong i love the divas but id rather see them wrestle than bloody dance..

Why not put that $250,000 towards making the Smackdown and ECW better Mostly ECW cause i enjoy Smackdown..

Or hell use that $250,000 to give something back to the fans..

Please Vince fire the useless talent:

Ashley Massaro
Layla El
Queen Sharmell
Kristal
Eugene
Armando Estrada
The Miz
Boogeyman
Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Santino Marella
Super Crazy
Funaki
The Great Khali

JohnCenaFan28
08-16-2007, 11:51 PM
Armando is now ECW GM, and he made it somewhat interesting. I agree that the Diva search results in a waste of time and no talent except the ones you named, and I guess the same goes with Tough Enough(which is over now) that didn't accept Melina, yet she made it bigger than any of them and John Hennigan being the only one out of all Tough Enough people to get anywhere in the WWE. WWE does have useless talent and if they want to save money they should fire them. The ones you named sounds just about right except for Layla El and Queen Sharmell. AND they should cancel the Diva search and use the money to make ECW's set up almost as good as SD!'s own.

Ill Will
08-18-2007, 05:12 PM
Just a little info: the winner of the Diva Search this year won't be getting $250k. WWE realized that was a waste of money, and has lessoned the prize to simply a developmental contract. The winner will simply be a Diva, but won't be getting all that money that they have in the past.

Bad Boy
08-18-2007, 06:12 PM
diva search sux, it always bring in Divas with hot bodies and no talent, thats wat the Diva search is mainly for... but see, Diva Search have given us some good divas if not all good, but honestly its a waste of 250 grand, use it for somethin better...

Big Evil
08-20-2007, 01:57 AM
There is nothing wrong with eye candy as long as they serve a purpose and it doesn't get overcrowded. There are many Divas that serve a purpose, such as valets/companions in storylines, and then the entire Women's division on RAW, as well as the few women on Smackdown that fight. Other than that, the women that do nothing but look pretty, such as the Extreme Expose and Maryse, should either be put into storylines, make them do something to serve a purpose, or get rid of them. WWE is just wasting away money on things that quite frankly are getting old. Looking at pretty women is always nice, but we shouldn't have it forced down our throats. I love seeing the Divas, but only when they are DOING SOMETHING.

As far as the Diva Search goes, I'm glad they are just giving them a contract instead of a lot of money, but I'm afraid we will still see the same old beautiful women prancing around, wasting time that should be for wrestling.

XXKSXX
08-21-2007, 05:29 AM
I also think the Diva search is a waste of time and money and pretty pointless.

Ryan on the other hand I'm glad u don't own the WWE lol.

palestinian king
08-21-2007, 09:16 AM
Just to get some of the crowds attention... I have no idea who would care about the diva search but the average fan would rather see a fight instead of those girls doing absolutely nothing worth while.... but they are pretty

the madscotsman
08-21-2007, 04:45 PM
super crazy is not useless. if you have ever seen him work in ecw then you'll know that

XXKSXX
08-21-2007, 08:00 PM
^ That is one reason it's a good thing Ryan don't own the WWE.

J-man
08-24-2007, 01:52 PM
lol, ryno, Super Crazy and Funaki among others could make the WWE Great, I agree with the Diva Search but getting rid of Super Crazy, Funaki, and now even Boogey's making ECW somewhat enjoyable 4 me

Con
08-29-2007, 01:12 AM
I really don't have any feelings towards the diva search, I don't see it as completely pointless, but I also don't really care for it either.

OT: Eugene shouldn't be fired, sure, his character is bad, but he is actually a decent wrestler, just give him a new gimmick.

Will
08-29-2007, 03:51 AM
Just to get some of the crowds attention... I have no idea who would care about the diva search but the average fan would rather see a fight instead of those girls doing absolutely nothing worth while.... but they are pretty

Really? Then why is the diva search segments always the highest rated on the shows? Thats why Vinny keeps doing this year after year, they put asses in the seats and wrestling, #1 and most importantly, is a business where they are trying to make the most money possible, not make every single person happy.