PDA

View Full Version : ROH Star Signs with WWE

Flair Country
08-18-2007, 06:37 PM
Mike Johnson is reporting that Matt Sydal has told those close to him that he will likely sign a WWE Developmental Deal soon. TNA and various Japanese promotions were all intrested in Sydal. In the end he decided to chase his life long dream and take a chance on the WWE.

Gerweck

the madscotsman
08-20-2007, 04:03 PM
go on you fuckin beuty. another great young prospect gets arse fucked by vince and co.

hope they change a habit of a life time and push him

XXKSXX
08-20-2007, 04:59 PM
^ You know he signed the deal he didn't have to.

I say good for Matt he will probably end up on SD when he is brought in. He also would work on ECW but they got a few to many wrestlers right now.

the madscotsman
08-21-2007, 03:30 PM
I agree with you. you would have to be stupid not to sign with them, but as far as enhancing your carreer. their record on using amazingly talented wrestlers they way they should be used is pretty fuckin' abismal. but hey good for him. stay for a couple of years, save his money, if it doesn't work out move.

another thing: do you think they will alow him to do half the things that made him a star on the indy scene? will they fuck. they banned Paul London from doing the SSP, infact if he does it once more and he gets fired. they stopped RVD doing half his move list. same with CMPunk. what makes Matt Sydal so special that they'll break a lifelong habit and let him work withough restraint?

XXKSXX
08-21-2007, 06:30 PM
The WWE is more om the safety of their wrestlers in the ring so i say he won't being using probably over half of his move set. Anything that is deemed to risky will be cut out more then likely, But it would be best for him to be on ECW or SD.

whoblehwah
08-21-2007, 11:37 PM
I feel bad for RoH. They have the best talent, but WWE and TNA are taking them and turning them to crap. Its not fair! I do however want Amazing Red to sign with WWE. He keeps injuring himself in the indies. In WWE he wouldn't be able to use all of his moves, butr at least he wouldn't end up retiring young.