PDA

View Full Version : JR Comments On The Marine 2, WCW, SNME, More

Black Widow
08-18-2007, 10:47 PM
Jim Ross updated his blog earlier this afternoon. JR comments on his days in WCW, tonight's SNME and the possibility of The Marine 2. Below are highlights:

On Tonight's SNME: Saturday Night’s Main Event airs from 11:29 p.m.-1:02 a.m. Eastern and Pacific time on Saturday. Michael Cole will handle the play by play and I will join JBL and Tazz for color. It was a fun show in my view, but you be the judge Saturday night.

Announcing In WCW: I had no issues with Bischoff being hired at WCW to keep Schiavone and me “honest.” If Bischoff or Schiavone were better than I, then they should have had opportunity to man the flagship TBS TV shows, Clash of Champions and PPVs. I never have backed down from competition. Being on TV is akin to coaching inasmuch as one gets hired knowing that they will be fired at some point more likely than not. Speaking to the WCW management team that were in place for much of the division’s existence and why they would want to “keep people in line” it is simply another example of how jackasses dressed in blue jackets and red ties can make big money and not know “come here from siccum” especially when it came to presenting wrestling.

On Nattie Neidhart's WWE Debut: I assume Nattie Neidhart will make her debut when WWE officials feels she is ready for the opportunity. I do think Nattie is going to be really an asset to the WWE along with her cousin Harry Smith, among others, in the next generation of Hart’s. I have not heard a start date for Nattie or any one else but it might not be until 2008 for all I know. It all depends on how rapidly the youngsters progress.

On The Marine 2: The WWE Film “The Marine” did well especially on DVD and perhaps over achieved in the watchful eye of “Hollywood” (not Hogan but the community). Sequels are tough nuts to crack so Marine 2 might be a challenge but my man John Wayne did make “True Grit” and followed it up with “Rooster Cogburn.”

Click here (http://www.jrsbarbq.com/blog/2007/08/18/bar-b-q-lovin%e2%80%99-road-warriors-jr-at-nj%e2%80%99s-amazing-heroes-on-saturday-august-25-3-man-booth-at-snme-nattie-neidhart-the-marine-2-rem-duis-aren%e2%80%99t-cool/) to read the rest of his blog entry.

JohnCenaFan28
08-19-2007, 12:30 AM
:tantrum: NOT ANOTHER MARINE!!!

wwe9112
08-19-2007, 02:28 AM
WCW? What, is wcw coming back or something.

matt3162
08-19-2007, 02:30 AM
No more Cena.

razorr69
09-02-2007, 08:45 PM
The only good thing about Marine was that hot chick.