PDA

View Full Version : Simon Cowell to leave American Idol

Glorious Maxxwell
08-21-2007, 01:51 PM
Cowell Quitting 'Idol' in Three Years
AOL
Posted: 2007-08-20 18:57:20
Filed Under: TV News, Reality TV
(Aug. 20) - Simon Cowell won't be terrorizing 'American Idol' hopefuls once his contract ends, The Mirror reports.

Cowell told the British newspaper in an interview, "There has to come a point when I will step down from being on camera and remain behind the scenes because you can't keep doing this forever."

The vitriolic judge added, "I have three more seasons under contract with 'American Idol' and that will be it ...I think by that point the public will be sick to death of me anyway and it will be time to go."

Cowell started as a judge on Britain's 'Pop Idol,' crossing the ocean for 'American Idol' in 2002. He also appears on 'Britain's Got Talent' and produces the American version of the show.

Bad Boy
08-21-2007, 04:12 PM
3 more seasons of Simon... wow, more people are going to get PWNED by Cowell for another 3 years... well, always lookin forward to his stupid comments...

Vick Diesel
08-21-2007, 06:13 PM
Sometimes Simon's comments are just down right dispicable,...but then there's other times when his comments leave me:rofl:,....Simon is a lot like me though,...I speak my mind, and I tell it like it is, ya know sometimes the truth hurts!

Sting76

XXKSXX
08-21-2007, 07:16 PM
Jeez that just saddens me to know that their is actually going to be 3 more seasons of American Idiot fest.