PDA

View Full Version : Masturbation

Melanie
08-21-2007, 07:19 PM
Ok this may sounds wierd to some, and to the people who know me it won't... but does anyone else get into moods where it's just never enough? I mean Say I masturbate first thing in the morning... and 20 minutes later i'm in the shower and i get the urge so i go again... then i may leave class and go to the bathroom and do it again..then at lunch, break from my second class... when i get home... after dinner... when i got to bed... in the middle of the night.. then the next day im fine and go all day without....

It's almost like i get a surge of hormones or something, and have to feel that... and for some reason when i'm like that everyone of them is intense and every sensation is multiplied!

or is it just me?

Mel

legolas4792
08-22-2007, 12:18 AM
ur a horny horny girl its normal i would say

Melanie
08-22-2007, 12:37 AM
ur a horny horny girl its normal i would say

LOL i know :D

Triple X
08-22-2007, 12:39 AM
It's good to be simple like that mel

wwe9112
08-22-2007, 12:46 AM
HEHEHE, hey Mel, geesh, your every mans want. I mean 3 times or more in one day GEESH. lol Well. I do that all the time lol.

Melanie
08-22-2007, 02:52 AM
LOL ya but i'm also every man's nightmare ... a lesbian who's not an exhibitionist

J-man
08-22-2007, 03:17 AM
LOL, this is up for thread of the year :P I think it's normal, for some :shifty: Yeah, Mel, for you, I dont think it's enough :D

whoblehwah
08-22-2007, 06:40 AM
I know what you mean about the urges, but I don't do it all the time, lol. I like your sig. Makes me wanna *points to topic title*. :D

palestinian king
08-22-2007, 09:05 AM
u can never get enough its a fact but try having someone else do it for u...

Melanie
08-22-2007, 08:37 PM
u can never get enough its a fact but try having someone else do it for u...

uh ya, we just broke up and she moved away... i DO however have alot of willing friends :D sometimes i just like the sensations on my own...

Black Widow
08-22-2007, 09:56 PM
ive masturbated 9 times in one day its not enough :(

LInk_of_time
08-22-2007, 10:05 PM
some girls do have the massive urge, you're the first ive heard at that frequency so i give your's the tit'le of "MONSTEROUSLY EPIC!!" URGE!!(in a hallowed voice) jk. I myself (male) do get that kind of surge every once in a while (11 times record) but it's no big deal unless you get caught or you start doing damage to yourself (for males hello epdidymitis).

Black Widow
08-22-2007, 10:19 PM
i got caught before :sad:

J-man
08-23-2007, 12:39 AM
Wow ryno, I havent :shifty:

legolas4792
08-23-2007, 02:30 AM
ive masturbated 9 times in one day its not enough :(

ur a hero to millions of men everywhere

Butoden
08-23-2007, 09:18 PM
9 times that must be some record or something

wwe9112
08-23-2007, 10:18 PM
I got caught like 4 times lol. I just say that they where seeing things lol.

W-OLF
08-24-2007, 01:06 AM
the poor unborn rhynos now flushed LOL j/k continue.

Black Widow
08-24-2007, 01:30 PM

lol :)

i should visit the bank one day :think:

z-ero
09-19-2007, 10:18 AM
okay thats random but masterbation is good for you it keeps you healthy and sexually active i should my gf does to me and when she's not around i do it myself. and yeah the urges are somtimes uncontrolable but if you can ease it then why not just dont get caught doing it

Melanie
09-21-2007, 09:46 PM

ohhhh wolf..i LOVE the new sig! its sweet!

D-Man
09-23-2007, 03:04 AM
Well this threads giving me a giggity overload

OOOOOOHHHHHHH RRRRRIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHTTTT

borgsta
09-24-2007, 07:15 AM
if you got to do it you got to do it,, the urges are sometimes there and they've got to be followed through with!

Adam Copeland2
10-09-2007, 09:39 PM
Well, Melanie, this is one of the few times I've heard about female masturbation..so, i dunno much about it...so, for the ladies, esp., Melaine, i have got few curious questions....

1) What actually happens if a female gets horny. i know she gets wet & her nipples get hard & all that stuff...but, does anthing ( e.g. mucus) comes out of her p***y?? Or else, what happens if she just gets plain aroused??

2) When a female has an orgasm, does anything come out( e.g, as in case of man, semen)?? I've seen a video where a liquid similar to men's comes out from the female having the orgasm...Is that what happens each time?? Or, is an orgasm just a spectacular felling for you ladies?? What about ejaculation, wen a stream of pee-like liquid comed out?? What happens generally wen you hav an orgasm???

So, i knoe this mite not be the appropriate place to ask them, but, i cudnt ask these questions on any other places, so, i am snatching my oppurtunity, sins this thread IS about female masturbation... I appologize to the ones who dont feel this is not the apropriate place to ask such questions...

So, Melanie...cud you please lend a helping hand, and impart knowlege over me and also over many other guys who i am sure are unsure and curious about te female anatomy...:shifty:

Melanie
10-09-2007, 09:50 PM
Well, Melanie, this is one of the few times I've heard about female masturbation..so, i dunno much about it...so, for the ladies, esp., Melaine, i have got few curious questions....

1) What actually happens if a female gets horny. i know she gets wet & her nipples get hard & all that stuff...but, does anthing ( e.g. mucus) comes out of her p***y?? Or else, what happens if she just gets plain aroused??

2) When a female has an orgasm, does anything come out( e.g, as in case of man, semen)?? I've seen a video where a liquid similar to men's comes out from the female having the orgasm...Is that what happens each time?? Or, is an orgasm just a spectacular felling for you ladies?? What about ejaculation, wen a stream of pee-like liquid comed out?? What happens generally wen you hav an orgasm???

So, i knoe this mite not be the appropriate place to ask them, but, i cudnt ask these questions on any other places, so, i am snatching my oppurtunity, sins this thread IS about female masturbation... I appologize to the ones who dont feel this is not the apropriate place to ask such questions...

So, Melanie...cud you please lend a helping hand, and impart knowlege over me and also over many other guys who i am sure are unsure and curious about te female anatomy...:shifty:

LMAO first of all WOW! I never even expected this thread to get this long, and even pop back up after so long... anyway, i will without getting too explict... answer your questions... from my own personal experience.

1)First, when i get aroused... I tingle... and indeed get wet, and depending on the situation, and whats going on around me, will have a effect on how wet... to the point of needing a pad. Keep in mind as many here know I am extremely horny and kinda wild sometimes. Although now being in a serious relationship i have clamed my extracuricular activities.

2) this one i wont go into to much detail, but when i orgasm... depending again on what the situation is, and how long it takes to get there, it feels amazing, and i dont "squirt" although i know girls who do. I just get really really wet.

My orgasms are best with a partner, but when im in one of those moods and have to masturbate alot, im usually on the high end of what i stated earlier.

Sorry if this is too explicit, and i hope this answers your questions.

Mel

Xan20
10-10-2007, 04:35 PM
my arm gets so tired. :hi:

Adam Copeland2
10-10-2007, 05:47 PM
^^^Ok, so your are saying it depends on the situation and also on the girl???

deadmanwalkin
11-30-2007, 03:39 AM
ya pretty much that is what she is saying

Lady DeathStrike
12-08-2007, 12:34 PM
No mel.. this is completely normal... Bloody women and our sex drives...... LOL

BET THREAD EVER THOUGH

Melanie
12-08-2007, 08:30 PM
No mel.. this is completely normal... Bloody women and our sex drives...... LOL

BET THREAD EVER THOUGH

well never from me :P

cyrax99
05-01-2008, 06:57 PM
yea dont worry, its normal, lol

Edgehead82593
05-12-2008, 12:01 AM
You're a lesbian who's doing that 3+ times a day? How is that a guy's worst nightmare?

Ill Will
05-12-2008, 05:45 PM
How is that a guy's worst nightmare?

...um, because it leaves absolutely no chance for the guy...

Don't take the "worst nightmare" part literally.

Pretty Fly Guy
05-13-2008, 01:42 AM
Ok this may sounds wierd to some, and to the people who know me it won't... but does anyone else get into moods where it's just never enough? I mean Say I masturbate first thing in the morning... and 20 minutes later i'm in the shower and i get the urge so i go again... then i may leave class and go to the bathroom and do it again..then at lunch, break from my second class... when i get home... after dinner... when i got to bed... in the middle of the night.. then the next day im fine and go all day without....

It's almost like i get a surge of hormones or something, and have to feel that... and for some reason when i'm like that everyone of them is intense and every sensation is multiplied!

or is it just me?

Mel

Are you serious!!! :shock:
That is a hell of alot of masturbating. I got nothing to to contribute to the topic other than... Wow lol.

The Yiz
05-21-2008, 01:34 PM
Are you serious!!! :shock:
That is a hell of alot of masturbating. I got nothing to to contribute to the topic other than... Wow lol.

Same here lol

bad_meetz_evil
05-24-2008, 11:21 PM
Hmm.. I see where this is going. Maybe we can get together once a week. Because your demand is high, and the supply for it is low. Which will cause a sexually economical problem. But I can help out, so we can sort things out.

JHTitans89
06-04-2008, 07:55 AM
this thread rocks!

Darth Fozzy
07-22-2008, 12:38 PM
Okay, why is it that we have to find out the hard way that too much masturbation is not good for you, here are some "side effects" that I found:

Fatigue. Feeling tired all the time
Lower Back Pain
Thinning hair/Hair loss
Soft/Weak Ejaculation
Premature Ejaculation
Eye floaters or fuzzy vision
Groin/Testicular Pain
Pain or cramp in the pelvic cavity or/and tail bone

Now, the eye floaters are pissing me off, grrrr

Glorious Maxxwell
07-30-2008, 11:06 AM
Okay, why is it that we have to find out the hard way that too much masturbation is not good for you, here are some "side effects" that I found:

Lower Back Pain
Thinning hair/Hair loss
Soft/Weak Ejaculation
Premature Ejaculation
Groin/Testicular Pain

Wouldn't the same happen for sex if one had a lot of sex?

Black Widow
07-30-2008, 11:13 PM

Lower Back Pain
Thinning hair/Hair loss
Soft/Weak Ejaculation
Premature Ejaculation
Groin/Testicular Pain

damn i suffer from all that :(

except for premature ejaculation.. takes me forever..

*goes for quickie wont see me for 40 mins* :(

Kenpachi Zaraki
08-04-2008, 05:57 PM
What's the big deal i do it 3 times min everyday nt in collg though

boner4christy
08-05-2008, 04:57 AM
yeah i get those urges quite often...ah to be young and horny