PDA

View Full Version : I love TNA...this is why?

Stadium Arcadium
05-15-2006, 04:13 AM
So TNA's satelite transmission went down and we didn't see the end of the Liger vs. Williams match. BUT...later on, Mike Tenay informed us of the problem (telling us it was TNA's, not the satellite company's fault) and then showed us the end of the match. Would WWE do something like that? :laugh: YEAH RIGHT!!!

The Lost Soul 13
05-15-2006, 05:03 AM
That was really cool of them. Good way to boost business. I know it will make me think of buying a PPV or two extra in the future. Not to mention the quality of the event itself was pretty solid.

the madscotsman
05-15-2006, 12:34 PM
That was fuckin nice of them to do that and no the wwe wouldn't do that. just another reason to like/love TNA. thanks for that.

Still 2nd Place
05-16-2006, 08:10 PM
I will say it was great for them to do that as I know I was mad I didnt get to see the end and when it came back on and I seen Joe I was like no what the hell did I miss lol and then they didnt make mention of it for a little while and I didnt think they would but the fact the did and showed us what happened and also put up highlights on TNAWrestling.com was very good move and show just how much they care about the fan and No I dont think WWE would do that in a match like that if it was a high profile match like a mainevent match then yes I do think they would but just an opener no I dont think they would even bother taking some of the PPV time to re-air something