08-26-2007, 06:11 AM
What do you think would be of the wrestling industry

Would there be as many indy promotions?
Would they be beating WWE in ratings?
Would TNA be alive?

Share some of your thoughts and your questions

JohnCenaFan28
08-26-2007, 07:05 AM
I don't think TNA would exist. There may be less indy promotions. Nothing much else I can think of, I mean I can't really imagine how things would be.

ClayMation
08-26-2007, 09:00 AM
if WCW were still around we would have never seen Mysterio in the WWE. He was with WCW till the end. He may have never been champ. Same goes with Goldberg. I think WCW would be a great show...it was starting to regain its composure before it got bought out. I guess we could only speculate.

I dont think TNA would exist. Hell, half thier roster is WCW guys. And guys like AJ, Samoa and Daniels would be on one of the big two. Or in the indys. There wouldnt be nearly as many of those either.

Butoden
08-27-2007, 02:06 AM
Rey Mysterio said in an interview that the morale was down during his WCW stint cuz they had the same guys on top and they wouldn't give them a shot. Just like Benoit and Eddie, he wanted to get out of his contract but wcw wouldnt let them (much like TNA is not letting talent go either atm lol)

I dont think TNA would exsist, but I don't think WCW would be doing great in ratings either.

Garden State Saint
08-29-2007, 11:49 PM
If WCW was still around TNA would not be around. Certainly more wrestlers would be employed and at some point in time WCW would have found or made the next big guy by now.

W-OLF
08-30-2007, 12:22 AM
Im a huge TNA fan for what it was and WCW fan for what it was and both cuz they have Sting hehe.

But if WCW was around 2 things would be for sure WWE wouldnt pull the shit they do or at least wouldnt get away with it.

Two I could watch TNA for the x division matches which drew me to it and ROH anyway,

ClayMation
08-30-2007, 04:42 AM
i agree with WOLF here. WWe wouldnt try half the crap they do on tv now. with no competition (no TNA is not considered competition in my mind) they are free to do whatever they want on the shows and no one can call them on it. God I miss WCW sometimes.

J-man
08-30-2007, 04:44 AM
Dont we all miss WCW, with crappy ass storylines I wish WCW was still there just to see good action and storylines :sad:

XXKSXX
09-05-2007, 05:12 AM
If WCW was still around it probably wouldn't be as big is it once was. It was kind of going down hill a few months before Vince bout it and they waited to long to let the young guys to have a chance and then I believe when they finally did let them have a chance it was to little to late.

scorpionf
09-12-2007, 12:47 PM
I miss WCW, and I so wish we got TNA here - Sting is my all time favourite, and it sucks not getting TNA here.

WWE would not be showing the rubbish they are at the moment m if WW was around, and I reckon WCW was starting to improve again, but then it got sold to Vince, and destroyed any chances it had of getting back to the calibre it used to be.

There probably would not be as many Indies either if WCW was still around, and TNA might still have been, but it probably would not be as big as it currently is and would probably be classified as an Indi if it was started and there was both WWE & WCW.

wcwnitro2000
10-13-2007, 12:15 PM
no tna cos jarret made tna, unless he left wcw or something, i doubt tna would exist